Reviews for A Little Somethin' Somethin'
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I like this oneshot except for her stealing and where you ended it. Did you really have to end it there? Maybe you could have ended it with Faith getting Buffy to go skinny-dipping or something like that.
Siara Venietta chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! D
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome job !
BF chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice! This one-shot is so cute!
x0TheDarkSlayer0x chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"The look of innocence, however, went away as soon as the ride started up. Faith crashed her car into every man, woman, and child who were in the cars as well. Buffy’s car had malfunctioned and was sitting in the corner of the floor . . . and the brunette made sure to ram into her every time that she passed by."

This left me in a fit of laughter that has yet to fully subside, just picturing the whole scene... xDD

I am in love with all your Fuffy fics, your talent and sense of humor are beyond amazing, I'm just loving each story more and more. Keep up the good work.

;)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
this was a very interesting 'first date' faith/buffy fic. really funny. loved it.
haelthy chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
this fic is too cute...i was hoping for another chapter...but thanks for sharing...it was well written
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
yay... go fuffy... lol. loved this, so entertaining and just plain fun.
Wingweaver chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hmm...haha...haha...wow...hmm...
Sinister Slayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aw! This was really cute. Such a good first date. Nice job!
meetwickedfaith chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
this was a very nice slice of a lil somethin somethin!
cbscifijunky chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Great stuff and "round out your list a bit" damn, that really sounds like something B would say. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do...

CB
Exiled-Away chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh that was wonderful and sweet.
xMortyx chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
ehh its sweet and innocent but hardcore! if ya know what i mean
XShadowXwriterX chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Continue! its great and really good buffy/faith slash. please make sequal or continue.