Reviews for A Promise of Forever
Kudos to you chapter 12 . 6/11
This is fraking awesome! Was bored trawling through fanfics when I stumbled upon this and was hooked from the very beginning. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Great story and was very well written - all the feels! Thank you very much for sharing :)
Kagira Tachiki chapter 5 . 5/3
Wanna know something funny? Mamoru's age in the anime is around 19 and out of school while Usagi is still 14 in middle school. Yeeeaaahhh Mamoru's a pedo.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 12 . 1/3
So beautiful
A fan for life chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This story deserves a lot more reviews and faves. It's one of those gems that fly under the radar. Well-written and well-thought out. You're attention to detail is unheard of in the world of fan-made stories and rivals that of actual fiction books being sold in stores and online. A great mix of drama, action, angst and a splash of comedy. At the center of it all is an intricately woven tale of love, despair and redemption that transcends the world of Sailor Moon and resonates with all our hearts. Just an absolutely brilliant piece. I've noticed it's been a while since you've posted for this fandom, yet I'm still hoping for a sequel or at least another story. I hope inspiration strikes you once more or that you lose another debate. *winks* Thank you for sharing this. Much love.
Falling into the darkness chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Oh man, this story had me up and down. It had me laughing at one point and crying at another. Bravo! Magnificient story!
Keep writing,
Danni
TykkiMikk chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
This story was beyond beautiful and is one of my most favorite love stories I have ever read even though it was very frustrating to read because of Rei's pride in the end it was all worth it and I loved the ending so very much that it even though I did not shed tears (my best guess is that I haven't hit my emotional limits yet for now) I know that if it could I would have shed quite a few tears with how amazing this story is.
Menarie chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful I tell you..! Spectacular! Encore, Wncore..! Indeed one of the best stories out there. I wish you could make more. Truly lovely, all of it. T-T
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
You brought me into tears! This was one of the best Rei/Usagi fanfic I've ever read! Thanks!
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
damn it all mate..youre a genius!..

sorry i just happen to read this jewel just now..

you nailed it..
please insert selected name chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
i finished this in a few hours and absolutely loved it you are a very talented author especially with the way you grasp each and every characters emotions and personality traits good job it was an amazing fic to read
AwkwardMuch chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
best fanfic i've ever read! i was like 'huh?' 'what in the-?!' 'no!' 'awww' 'wah!' 'please no!' 'yay!' 'T_T'
and such! luv it so much
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
I loved it! :)
ShallowGlass chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
That was absolutely and undeniably beautiful. Fantastic job.
ezbth chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I know that for some people I might sound a bit exaggerated. But I have to tell you, this is one of the most amazing and extraordinarily well written stories I've read, and not only among the fanfic community but in general. It goes beyond the Sailor Moon franchise or the attraction between two girls, it happens to be a love story.

We all know that love is a genre more than popular, one which people read and write about a lot. But here, you've written something that not only brings us a very good moment of entertainment jaja, but also, the feeling that by the end of the story we have now a love story worth remembering.

In other words, thanks for writing such great story :p jajaja

Ice cream for everyone!
Wow chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
This is one of the best Rei and Usagi fics I've ever read. Good job and hope you continue writing for this pair.