Reviews for Drunk with Love
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this! It reminds me of a comedy. ;)
emachookie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Well that must have been really awkward.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOLOLOL! You know, I'd always wondered why Tenten was standing off to the side while Gai and Neji restrained Lee... hahaha, and now I know! ;) I'll just pretend that it was this version that actually happened... This is definitely Team Gai humor at its best! Gai and Lee (understandably) were hilarious, and so were Neji's reactions to his erratic teammate and teacher. You got everyone's character quirks and personalities down pat...this could seriously be an extension of the anime if it were animated and all that (if only!) Absolutely wonderful story!
sillysammijo chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
this was a very cute story! Great Job!
maravelous chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so funny. XD

I loved it, really, it was an amazing idea.

Keep up the great work. :)
hellohworld chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was so lol. Gah, drunk fics are facsinating...
The Mute Bard chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
great story. Keep up your awesome brand of humor.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
nice fanfic! i absolutely luved it!
Real4You chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow was neji like getting jealous in the story
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Ahahaha! What was my favi part? Not Lee getting drunk, not the WONDEFUL explanation as to why Tenten didn't fight or help in the manga, but NEJI GOT HIS ASS KICKED! DO IT AGAIN!

Awesome story! I recently watched those episodes, and this is perfect! This defanitly needs to be part of Naruto! Good job!

Kratos Wilder
avery18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
nice story :D I really enjoyed reading it. Just one of those weird little akward moments between team gai. (Which I have to admit, I'm a sucker for).
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Hahahahahaha! That was hilarious. Neji sure seemed jealous when Lee tried to unbutton TenTen's shirt. Poor TenTen.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was so funny!
hashire chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh, man. That was love. Yay NejiTenLee-ish stuff. :D
angelgrl chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
lee is drunk...and the way he acted to tenten...shivers...that was just not right...ill forgive him since he is drunk, but im still not so pleased with him.

wll, enough bout him, loved ur story, great plot, very good writing
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »