Reviews for The Bond Girls
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Very good story so far, dealing more with the psychological issues of both Bond and Buffy and the scoobies than any action. Well written.
Jai chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Update please.
spk chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Don't know if you're still writing, but I sincerely hope so because I'd love for you to pick this story back up. I just discovered it and I love the whole set-up. Would love to see how you'd develop a father/daughter relationship between Bond & Buffy. It's also so unfair that you left us with a cliffy... please... :)
snowecat chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Hope you decide to come back to this, I'd love to see where it goes. What is with Bond, why is he so young and what's up with the grey mist in his aura? I like the interaction of Faith and Dawn, it's good. Where's Spike and Angel in this I wonder?
Batman Fanatic chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
I really like this story hope you can update soon
dreameralways chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Oh please continue this. I love it. I'm not a Buffy/Faith fan, and I'd prefer it if you didn't go in that direction, but even if that is where you're going with this, please continue. It's too good to just leave.
zafaran chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Oh, *very* nicely done so far. I love the way you've handled the... um, progressive de-aging of bond. Since Brosnan is my favorite Bond since Connery, I've this wonderful image of him trying to talk to Buffy. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Tom Robinson chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Cool.. More please. :)
stcobb chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Interesting. I do hope that there is no Buffy/Faith pairing. It was odd enough when Whedon did it to Willow.
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
I like this fic, though Bond is a real ass... the Bond is Sean Connery, right? :) The Faith/Dawn/Buffy relationship is complex in a sisterly way. Faith is the only one who can at all feel how Buffy feels being the only slayer, while Dawn and Faith share a bond with one another over Buffy being thier older sister. Also, why is Giles so hung up on Buffy leading them? It really isn't fair to his slayer... and her father is really not feeling anything very nice towards her either.
B Oots chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
I just found the story. I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, who shot Buffy with a dart at the garden.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Sounds like James is going to have to do a lot of reading to find out some of the things that Buffy was talking about in regards to Faith. But, I think that 007's enemies have already struck, by drugging Buffy! If they think that keeping her hostage is going to work, THINK AGAIN!
Scary Vampiress chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Yay! This just keeps getting more and more interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter - please, before Christmas of THIS year!
BSGirl chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
update soon please.
Exiled-Away chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Great start to the story! I really enjoy the interpersonal relationships you have going on between Dawn, Buffy, and Faith! Good writing!

So where's Tommy? The next part?