Reviews for A Child of Darkness and Light
masspao chapter 4 . 4/17
esto esta increible pobre pluto mira que entregar al amor de tu vida a tu propia hija eso debe doler peor que la traicion snif snif, sin mencionar que odio a tranquility practicamente somos basura para el y puede ser un dios o lo que sea pero yo jamas me dejaria pisotear mi alma de esa forma que asco de tio.

estare esperando con entusiasmo y ahnelo la contuniacion de esta historia que hasta el momento me ha roto el corazon por la pobre de setsuna T_T, adoro a kazeko y michie son como ver el reflejo de haruka y michiru pero en el inicio de todo xd.
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Great story. Engaging writing style. Looking forward to the remainder.

On a side note, it is a little unexplained why Serenity would readily accept Se's sudden turn toward solitude. Weren't they inseparable in the past? If so, wouldn't she be more ready than Chiyoko to talk to Se, or try to pound some sense into her? It feels like there may be another story there that is not yet told.
Lady of the Old World chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Aw... I feel bad for Sets! Mou, PLEASE update soon! I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves this and all your other fics! And I'm pretty sure ALL your fans want to know how the saga all pieces together! So, PLEASE update again soon!

Sincerely,

Haruka Tenou,

Sailor Uranus.
Chezika chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Are you going to continue this? It's really good! I'm always on the look out for a new chapter!
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Great work on Setsuna's past.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great work so far. I am glad that I am not the only one who likes Setsuna and Queen Serenity together. _
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Cool start. Must read more. _
endlessdreamer13 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I really like this. A very unique take on the senshi-verse. More soon please.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
CRAP! I liked Setsuna and Serenity/ Setsuna fics not enough of them anywhere, and the ones that are there are the angsty lonesome

fic that are too depressing to read, not enough Rei/Usagi either.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
For the record, I ADORE the Sestuna you have created.

I'm curious about the future - the Sailor Sol, Pluto saw, and I wonder what happened to Endymion's monther (I think she became Galaxia? Maybe?).

I truly, truly love this story.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Oh, I feel so special - thank you so, so much! I can't describe how happy I am that you're continuing this story - from first chapter I was entranced by the wonderful mythos you've created.

I'm eager to see how the story unfolds, and off to the next chapter!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
This is beautiful... I don't suppose, three years down the line, that you'll continue it?
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I Love The Story!
Keiko-chan2000 chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Welcome back from summer. No rush in your stories everyone needs a break sometime:) Anyway I love your stories. My favorites are Windrunner& Dragon Senshi and Desperately Searching can't wait for your update on those two. Nonetheless I am enjoying this one as well so keep up the good work.

Peace
TaXiDeRmY chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
woohoo... your back. Great chapter. Looking forward to more of this story and especially the Dragon senshi story. Love 'em all actually. hehe. :P