Reviews for The Queen of thieves
I loved it!
euphoria.midnight chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
T-This is so cute.. NICEEE CHAPTEEER XD
Kaity331 chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
This is an awesome story! If you're still thinking of updating it then i can't wait to read the next chapter!

Reaper-of-Lost-Souls chapter 27 . 6/19/2008

but im wondering if you're going to make another chapter to it?

well if you don't i don't mind it's great as it is...

well i am unable to say anything else so GREAT JOB!
Cat chapter 27 . 4/22/2006
I loved this story and the over all plot but I would really appreciate it if you could either write more or finish it! PLEASE!
Sakura Trees chapter 27 . 2/19/2006
update soon
onigirl v chapter 27 . 1/14/2006

good update

very good

can't think of any thing to write

there bird in my yard!
Josephine Jekyl chapter 27 . 12/9/2005
this was also a cool chapter. sorry to hear its coming ot a close :( but i guess all good things come to an end. great job u and sorry it took so long to review :))

cya chick
Josephine Jekyl chapter 26 . 12/9/2005
cool chapter, onto the next one
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 27 . 12/3/2005
Hey! Sorry for no reviews in two chapter. Great chapter! Seriously... what better way to make Atemu suffer than selling him as a slave! Genius! And Seth being Paharaoh makes me so happy! - Update soon, hun!
Setos Sister chapter 27 . 11/30/2005
NO my presious fanfiction! (not really mine but who cares) AH! i am still to lazy and I love the chapter. please continue! -
Cataracta chapter 27 . 11/30/2005
Nice chapter. Good job! Whoo hoo! By the way, it's 'giddy'. *grin* Update soon!
harmonemmy chapter 23 . 11/25/2005
I want to read the rest so bad, but my mom is making me get off. Ahll be BAACK!
HellzKatt chapter 26 . 11/23/2005
u rock seriously u've kept this story going from the bgining and u keep every chapter amazingly suspenseful and i luv it i'm never bored with any chapter and u update at reasonable lengths of time it's great u should be proud this is the best story i've ever read seriously the best and i can't wait to read more plez update soon i just can't wait _!

Cataracta chapter 26 . 11/22/2005
Hell yeah! The movie was effing awesome! As was this chapter. By the way, if you want a beta, drop me a note and I'll do it. Update soon!