Reviews for Marking Time
Night Owl Too chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Author's Note: For those interested, I've posted a sequel of sorts to "Unfinished Business" here at It's a fluffy little ficlet called "Second Verse." And thanks for reading!
princessoffireskies chapter 12 . 8/28/2006
plz continue this soon. pretty please. with a cherry on top. please?
kristy chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
AWESOME! I've been waiting fro someone to write the sort of spuffy reunion. All the others don't meet the true sense of those two complex characters. I can't wait to see how this adventure resolves itself! Post soon!
Fran chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
I posted a review and it disappeared. I guess I will try this again...

I am so glad you updated. I hope Buffy and Spike make up soon but personally I think Buffy needs to be the one to grovel. She friggin kissed Angel. Again. She may have been loving to Spike when he was unconscious but little good does that do him if he wasn't aware of it.
kim chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
You know, it'd be obvious to anyone who knew Spike, and knew Angel, what Spike wanted, but Buffy remained clueless. And it is so not okay to be kissing other guys when you're purporting to be in love with someone.
nichbuket chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
Ya for the update. ;) It really pulls the heart strings. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
ivoire chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
love it! love it! love it!
twotoe chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
Oh don't leave us there! She needs to set that vampire straight and he needs to do the same for her. Those crazy kids. Driving me nuts. And did I mention what a horrible way that was to leave us? Update really soon please.
Roxydesigns chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
Damnit why does she always kiss Angel! I mean, I'm not really that against the whole B/A relationship or anything, but Spuffy is better (duh) and damnit stupid Angel with his lips and all! Man Spike is really being a stubborn ass you know, but I hope Buffy'll finally you know...convince him!

By the way, awesome story, really, really great! Please update son can't wait to see what Buffy's going to do now she's got him tackled to the ground:P
K Gibbs Winters chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
more please..hehe
K Gibbs Winters chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
haha, he ran out the door naked? sweet merlin, i would love to see that...!
Rose chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
So good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shai Angyl chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Gah! How long do I have to wait for the next installment? And how long is this story gonna be? I'm dying here! Gimme more! *pokes Night Owl Too*
rosewillow chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
You don't know what a happy place you sent me to by updating. Thanx so much! Spike's so spot-on, Angel has atken on a new and not-unexplainable note of shall-I-say giddiness. Buffy feels just right too. Keep writing!
navgirl chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
My love! You've come back to me! I actually wondered if perhaps you'd gone on to another posting site, so I found ch 10 on LJ. But I'm excited to see you back at and with another goodie for us. Yay!

This is a good chapter, though I'm pissed at Buffy. Now, I can understand the first kiss in a Oh-I'm-so-happy-to-see-you-and-oh-look-you're-kissing-me-now way. That happens. Even the kissing him back b/c it's sudden and he's her first love and part of that never really dies. But that second kiss is hard to forgive! I know she's excited because he's happy and excited about being human, but it already clicked that the first kiss didn't feel right; it's time to take a step back.

But I like the ending where she actually pursues Spike instead of just resisting her heart and letting both of them be miserable in silence. I love stories where they're on the same page, but their hard heads get in the way until one of them just can't stand holding back, and then it's all really sweet and mushy (and hopefully, a bit smutty).

So I'm really looking forward to Ch. 12. I won't ask you to write soon, since I don't write fanfics at all, and I know you'll write when the real world and your muse permit. Just please don't forget you audience!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »