Reviews for Marking Time
Belle86 chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
Hello hello! Been looking for this story! So glad that i've found it once again and that it's got added chapters that i hadn't read! Really like your story! Hope you update it soon!
faff chapter 16 . 11/11/2008
i'm really enjoying this story - but where is chapter 17 (and more!)?

have been checking back for a couple of months now!

hope you havent forgotten about it! :)
Willow-98 chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
I really love this story and am hoping for a new update soon. I love the thought of Buffy pulling Spike outta his Shanshu early, poor Spike lol. I also love stories where Illyria has a close..."relationship"?...with Spike. Great job.

~Willow
rkm chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
wow - as badly as buffy feels about robbing spike of his shanshu, it's good to know angel kinda figured it out, and told spike. buffy's got a hard road of guilt now ... hopefully spike will follow her every step of the way. they deserve to be happy. well, as happy as buffy and spike can be, anyways ... i'll keep reading if you keep writing ...
shelaweena chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I love this story. Just found it and got to read it all at one time...what a treat!
darklover chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
I couldn't help but grin when I saw that update. I love this story. And you are a really awesome. You just write the characters so well. It's like practically watching the show.
spikealicious chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
Excellent storyline and writing. I read the whole thing today (think I'd read a few chapters of it a long time ago)and couldn't stop. Of course, now I'm wanting more. It's really a good plot twist that Buffy has wound up mucking up Spike's Shanshu by trying so hard to bring him back, while he was trying to resist her in coma-land. Also, love the dialogue between Spike and Angel...right on the money. They really are twelve years old. *g*
leslucids chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS ! you just HAVE to continue this soon! GREAT JOB
legolasgirl chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
Hey I just discovered your fic and I think it's great! I can't wait to read more.
rkm chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
ok, i'll be patient, i swear ... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Okay, my impatience may sound disrespectful, and as much as i'm kidding, i really, really am looking forward to the next chapter ...
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
Amazing! I feel really bad for Buffy though.. about her ruining Spike's chances of being human.. update soon please!
navgirl chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
My dear! You're alive! I'm so pleased! Thanks for the summary, too. It was so great to get the update message at the end of a long day, and the latest chapters live up to what I've come to expect in this story. Quite superior in both plot and style. Thanks for sharing your talents with us and keeping this story going.
darklover chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
I'm so glad u finally updated. And u updated not only with 1 but 2 chapters. I was so excited to see that u finally updated. These chapters were great and only made me crave more. I hope u try to update sooner though. I know its hard. I have the same problem of trying to update and finish my stories. Regardless, of how it takes for you to finish the story, I'll be eager to read it.
Carol chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Two very nice chapters. Thanks for updating.
LauraJanIce chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
This is an amazing story. I just found it now and read all the first 15 chapters in one haul (well with some unwanted interruptions). It's just fabulous. It looks like you've really thought it through and it's a joy to read.

I'll be waiting anxiously for more.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »