Reviews for Marking Time

Oh, it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

'Cause I remember it clearly

The day...you slipped away

Was the day...I found it won't we the same

Okay, okay, so that's "Slipped Away" from Avril Lavigne, but the sentiment is there all the same. I'm reading other stories, but I keep hoping for an update on yours because of your feedback update. Please let us know how it's coming. If it's not, I understand sometimes writers just can't get it where they want it or run out of time, so please put me out of my misery. Definitely no hard feelings, you're a terrific writer; I just want to know where we stand. Thanks!
Night Owl Too chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
Hello, all!

Just wanted to leave a status report for anyone following this story. (I hope you haven't given up on me!)

I did a very bad thing and signed up for the Summer of Spike project on LJ, which means Marking Time is temporarily on the backburner. Fortunately for me, I only have a little over one chapter left to write on my SoS story (which is Unfinished Business, the long-promised S/B companion piece to Dear Departed) then it's straight back to the next chapter of Marking Time.

Since it's been three weeks since I last updated, I just didn't want anyone thinking this story had been abandoned. Far from it.

Many thanks for sticking with me.
willowrose16 chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
i swear those two can go at it they're just too stuburn anyway update soon
SonicJihad chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Very nice! I like it lots!

whens the next update?

-red.
upstnygrl chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
More please!
amanda chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
OMG!this is an awesome fanfic...definetly one of the best i've read! i am desperately awaiting the next chapter please update soon!
Brunettepet chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Spike and Buffy are both so stubborn and wrong headed, it makes for great fights and mixed signals. Being estranged while working together to rescue Gunn and Angel should be a hoot. This story is fast paced and involving, and I'm especially enjoying your take on Xander.
ness345 chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
Ah, I wish Spike and Buffy would hurry up and sort it out! How could Spike even come up with that crap! Its really gd, plzz do more soon, esp more Spuffy! You gotta love the Spuffy goodness! Nessie
neotrinityknot chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
What kind of chapter end was that, update soon
pyrodescorpio chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
dun dun dun... too lazy to sign in but I loved this update.. o steamy goodness!
FictionLover112 chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
this whole fic is really really good, i cant wait for you to update! What the hell is wrong with Spike?
neotrinityknot chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
Brunettepet chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
I'm enjoying Buffy being repentant and nurturing, but has she derailed Spike's destiny? This is beautifully written. I especially liked the post coital line "...she relaxed beneath him like butter melting in a pan." Lovely.
Josephine Martin chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Wonderful story so far. Buffy just as she should be - and poor Spike's reaction - also so typical.

Looking forward to more.
rrgoettl chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Very interesting chapter. I'm glad you're enjoying the next one, and i hope to join you in that venture soon!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »