Reviews for Marking Time
Red Wulf chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
“Stupid vampire. Take one more step and I swear I will so stake your ass…”

ROFLMAO, damn Spike you are perhaps the world's best at Pissing off Buffy :P
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 11 . 5/17/2006
OMG. I so love this story. I can't wait to read more. Please update ASAP!
Brunettepet chapter 11 . 5/17/2006
I was delighted to re-read the opening chapters to get back up to speed on this entertaining story. These last two chapters were filled with even more amusing miscommunication and arguing. Falling through the portal into a compromising position and immediately following through with the lust was a surprise, and I thought our heroes were going to work through their anger to a better place. No, instead Buffy's utterance of "Angel" made me snort Coke on my keyboard and took the duo back to square one.

The description of Spike's wariness in the village was vivid and made my skin crawl, and I guess his premonition of bad on the horizon came through. How devastating to discover Angel making out with Buffy, and apparently having been rewarded with the shanshu. Thanks for lightening the mood with Buffy's tackle.
kim chapter 11 . 5/17/2006
Good for you, Spike, handling things like a grown-up.

Buffy - where does she get off? She has no claim to him anymore, at the moment, and she hasn't exactly been miss-solitary-grieving-for-you all this time. How many times is she going to keep letting Angel kiss her every time they meet up again, if she's so on the Spike-train now? Bitch.

You don't need her wishy-washy attitude, Spike. Tell her to take a hike.
Night Owl Too annapurna2 chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
Lol! Many thanks to navgirl for the wonderful serenade! I love it. Heh.

Rest assured this story is still very much alive. I just completed my Summer of Spike story (Unfinished Business) last week and posted it. Since I worked on UB up until the very last minute, I haven't made much progress on Chapter 10 of Marking Time, but I am hard at work on it again.

Alas, I tend to be a slowish writer with limited writing time, so it may be 2-4 weeks before I post the next part. It all depends on how well the muse cooperates and how much writing time I can eke out.

I refuse to abandon any story I start so, barring some unforeseen catastrophe, MT will be finished. And I hope you'll find it worth the wait.

Thanks!

annapurna_2 (aka: Night Owl Too)
navgirl chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
I miss you

I miss you so bad

I don't for get you

Oh, it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

'Cause I remember it clearly

The day...you slipped away

Was the day...I found it won't we the same

Okay, okay, so that's "Slipped Away" from Avril Lavigne, but the sentiment is there all the same. I'm reading other stories, but I keep hoping for an update on yours because of your feedback update. Please let us know how it's coming. If it's not, I understand sometimes writers just can't get it where they want it or run out of time, so please put me out of my misery. Definitely no hard feelings, you're a terrific writer; I just want to know where we stand. Thanks!
Night Owl Too chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
Hello, all!

Just wanted to leave a status report for anyone following this story. (I hope you haven't given up on me!)

I did a very bad thing and signed up for the Summer of Spike project on LJ, which means Marking Time is temporarily on the backburner. Fortunately for me, I only have a little over one chapter left to write on my SoS story (which is Unfinished Business, the long-promised S/B companion piece to Dear Departed) then it's straight back to the next chapter of Marking Time.

Since it's been three weeks since I last updated, I just didn't want anyone thinking this story had been abandoned. Far from it.

Many thanks for sticking with me.
willowrose16 chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
i swear those two can go at it they're just too stuburn anyway update soon
SonicJihad chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Very nice! I like it lots!

whens the next update?

-red.
upstnygrl chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
More please!
amanda chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
OMG!this is an awesome fanfic...definetly one of the best i've read! i am desperately awaiting the next chapter please update soon!
Brunettepet chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Spike and Buffy are both so stubborn and wrong headed, it makes for great fights and mixed signals. Being estranged while working together to rescue Gunn and Angel should be a hoot. This story is fast paced and involving, and I'm especially enjoying your take on Xander.
ness345 chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
Ah, I wish Spike and Buffy would hurry up and sort it out! How could Spike even come up with that crap! Its really gd, plzz do more soon, esp more Spuffy! You gotta love the Spuffy goodness! Nessie
neotrinityknot chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
What kind of chapter end was that, update soon
pyrodescorpio chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
dun dun dun... too lazy to sign in but I loved this update.. o steamy goodness!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »