Reviews for Marking Time chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
WHY DID YOU STOP? I need more spuffy!

can't wait to read more if you decide to post more
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Oh dear - hope you update soon!
darklover chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
I can't wait to read more! This story is awesome. OMG, so that's what not Fred meant about ruining the prophecy. I don't mind Spike being a vampire just as he's with Buffy. Looks, like Buffy ruinued his chance of becoming human. I hope u update soon!
annie chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
i love this story!

Please! continue with it...
DarkasNight chapter 13 . 2/14/2007
please write some more this is so interesting, but it keeps ticking me off withthe spike doesn't notice thing, can someone tjsut beat it into his head now?
DarkasNight chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
i like this fic alot
kim chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
Oh! She might have screwed up Spike's Shanshu! Well, you know, even if she didn't, I still want her to think it and have the guilt for a while. She's been hugely self-involved this whole time, and it'd do her good to feel some danged remorse for a change.

Good on Spike for not taking her seriously, with how she's acted.

So nice that Charles and Spike are having a good time. It's nice seeing them be buds. I suppose if Gunn wants to stay, they'll understand, though. He's been looking for a place he really belongs since his sister died.

Wonder what Angel will decide? Does he want to get back to Connor, and maybe Nina? He has so many open possibilities, now.
navgirl chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
Well, if you're writing again, I hope that means you're feeling better.

I'm delighted that my patience has been rewarded. I was thrilled when I rolled out of bed at noon, checked the site, and there she was: a shiny new chapter for the most drawn-out fic I have ever been willing to wait for. Totally worth it.

I love your writing because the visualization is so strong. I can see Spike's frustration, Angel's sadness, and Buffy's regret. And as much as it pains me, this latest twist is fantastic. You can just feel Buffy's sorrow at realizing that in trying to help Spike by waking him, she may have cost him a second chance at humanity. I read that and thought, "Ugh! She's so brilliant! I want to kick her ass!"

So, write on, you vixen! You have us by the short-hairs...
TwilightChild chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
Aw, poor Spike. He might have been part of that prophecy, too.
nichbuket chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
I hope your all better now. I was very excited for the update. It was wonderful, but full of cliff hanger. Now I'm itching to read the next one. Please update ASAP.
TwilightChild999 chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
I'm definately enjoying this story. Please update, so we can have more wonderfully delicious drama.
houndofhellia chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
great story really like the plot
Raiining chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oh - I LIKE!

Needed some spuffiness.

Liked the way you did Buffy's reaction: interspirsing it like that, with Faith being the first concern ...

reading on!
Night Owl Too chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Author's Note: For those interested, I've posted a sequel of sorts to "Unfinished Business" here at It's a fluffy little ficlet called "Second Verse." And thanks for reading!
princessoffireskies chapter 12 . 8/28/2006
plz continue this soon. pretty please. with a cherry on top. please?
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »