Reviews for Marking Time
Kirida chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
Loved it.
ladymirth chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
THIS IS WHY I SHIP SPUFFY LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. Because they're NOT destined, NOT star-crossed, NOT even completely right for each other and certainly NOT a friggin' fairytale. They're the loose pin wheel among the cosmic cogs of the universe.

Also? NO WAY would Spike EVER want to be human.

Free will and sticking it to the Powers, FTW!

God, I love this story. It's like you reached into my brain and scooped up everything I ever wanted to see in a Spuffy story and then made it happen!
cosmiclove chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
I loved all the action and the end too :)
Kasloumor chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
I have added you to my favorites authors right now due to the fact that you spent 6 years completing this wonderful fic. So few FF authors would do that and I am really happy that you were one of them. (And that I got to read in when it was all done).

The story, the plot, was great! So were the characters. I agree with other reviewers that what went on could have happened in season 8 or 9. It was absolutely well thought out and could have easily continued on during another thrilling 27 chapters. I wouldn't have minded that one bit.

I felt a little pang of regret when I read the words FINIS because I was so excited to hear about the new translation of the Shoe prophecy (lol btw) and what it could ensue.

I would have liked for you to give us a detailed sex scene in the end because you really have the ability to make it exquisitely hot and beautiful at the same time, and few do. But no biggie :-)
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Okay, that was both hot and sweet. I don't have time to say more right now, but wow. Well done.
Katalya chapter 27 . 9/19/2011
Whoop! I've just found this and LOVED it! Will there be a sequel? Please say yes! x
TwilightStarss chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Loved this story! Very in character. I loved that Buffy and Spike had another chance with each other. great writing also )
waddiwasiwitch chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
Oh I just loved that story.
sweetprincipale chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
Amazing! I love the discussion about forgiveness, spot on Buffy and Spike! I loved this story, and yes, the ending was worth the wait!
darklover chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
Congrats on finishing this story! Better late than never. I still need to finish my stories of own. You're a great example.

I have to say I absolutely loved this story. You're writing was amazing. You have such an incredible knack for writing the characters. It really is like watching the show. Seriously.

I'm really happy with the spuffy ending. Beautiful. Keep writing! You're really talanted.

By the way, do you Buffy comics? I don't but have kept up occassionally. It really has departed from our beloved show. I mean I thought Joss would have ended up by now, but it seems he just wants to make money and make the characters 00C.
Seapea chapter 27 . 8/31/2011
Off to put this in my saved pile, for my favorite long stories. Thanks for finishing it - you done good!
Spirit Marcher chapter 27 . 8/31/2011
PLEASE tell me there is a sequel. It's a bit mean to end a great sort and not tell people what the second prophecy is about.
ginar369 chapter 26 . 8/31/2011
I don't think Spike is going to be happy. He never wanted to be human again. He likes being a vampire. He likes the strength and power. He loves being equal to the slayer, being human would be torture for him. He only beat Angel for the fake cup just to beat Angel and prove that Angel wasn't the only champion anymore. Also I would be disappointed in Buffy if she is happy about Spike becoming human. If you love someone you love them how they are. If you want them to change then you don't really love them. Why would she want a human? That would just be one more person to protect.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
Again with the evil cliffhanger... Waits avidly for more.
darklover chapter 26 . 7/25/2011
So, one more chapter to go, yay! Another prophecy, eh? Gee, I wonder what about it. Good solution for the real tranlation to say 'vampires' instead of the singular. I'm glad everyone's okay with Spike and Buffy being together. I can't get over the fact how well you write the characters. It's like I'm still watching the series hehe. You're so talented.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »