Reviews for Marking Time
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Is this hell? Is it? For Spike, I imagine the inside of his head feels like hell.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oooooooooooooooo boy!
TigremiLion chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
It's a great story really going on to my favs list for sure but to anyone considering reading this one of the themes should have been angst for sure and quiet a lot of it too also when you start reading you cannot really stop so... Enjoy!
Mars chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Love it!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
While I'm one of the rare readerz, apparently, who takes comics for canon, I absolutely love this version of post-Chosen so much more than the direction in which the comics took the canon. You wrapped up the Angel relationship without making me hate him (I know that was part of your "assignment") and love that Buffy FINALLY met and confronted those damn PTB's like the badass she is. Never could figure out why they played such a big part in Angel's world but not Buffy's. So bravo to you! I know I'm reading this years after completion, but it's very well done!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Xander's tribute to Anya here is simply breathtaking...you had me in tears.
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
This story makes me incredibly angry. Why?BECAUSE EVERYONE IS INSANELY STUPID. I mean, my God... How many misunderstandings can there be in one story? I am the type of person who listens to every detail before making an assumption, and I hate it when people don't do that, because it is so stupid! All it does is cause pain, and anger! And Buffy... You know, for someone who claims to love Spike, she sure doesn't show it. And then gets angry at him for not seeing how much she 'loves' him. It's so stupid! And you want to know the worst part? People actually act like this in real life. It just makes me angry, knowing people would risk someone they 'love' for foolish pride. So, while this story is well-written, and interesting, I don't think I'll be able to continue reading it. Because, my God... How can she say she loves him, then go around, kiss another man, a previous love of hers, and then expect him to be okay with it? Where is the logic?

Alright, so my rant is over. I apologize if that seemed cruel to you, I really didn't mean it as an insult to you. It's just that if I didn't write all that, I'd have exploded. Literally. Goodday.
TessLouise chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This is really quite lovely - and you capture Illyria very well, in my opinion.
bip.pib.1 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
Congratulations for this wonderful story ! As a previous reviewer said, this is how I would have seen the series continue in season 8 and 9, not the way they made it in the comics. Very well written, the right balance between romance, action and humour, I liked the plot, the characters, the alternate dimension and the possibility of a sequel :-) My idea of the "new prophecy" would be a B&S baby, since Spike is now sometimes human ...
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 27 . 2/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. It had a good mix of action and... non action? Anyways, Spike and Buffy are so great together.
Starfox5 chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
Good story, well-blended action and introspection, and some mystery left.
Bamboo Angel chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Just as messy and complicated as you would expect their happy ending to be. I'm glad they got there in the end. I have really enjoyed this story. I stumbled across it by accident, and have been reading it almost continually since...right up until this crazy hour of the morning. So yeah. Thoroughly drawn in.
shellcole7 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
*insert slow clap and gaping expression* that was absolutely BRILLIANT! You're a a fantastic writer, really this is just wow.
Kirida chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
Loved it.
ladymirth chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
THIS IS WHY I SHIP SPUFFY LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. Because they're NOT destined, NOT star-crossed, NOT even completely right for each other and certainly NOT a friggin' fairytale. They're the loose pin wheel among the cosmic cogs of the universe.

Also? NO WAY would Spike EVER want to be human.

Free will and sticking it to the Powers, FTW!

God, I love this story. It's like you reached into my brain and scooped up everything I ever wanted to see in a Spuffy story and then made it happen!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »