Reviews for Marking Time
sweetprincipale chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Another masterful job, and I'm so looking forward to the finale. Loved the landing, the meeting with Dawn, the conversations about God, and Not-Joyce's actions. (I decided to just make a quick list.) Thank you as always for writing.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter. Buffy is righteous fury is always a treat. The last line was just hilarious.
MorgauseNokami chapter 24 . 6/14/2011
I say... uhoh.
Lanaa Taurof chapter 24 . 6/8/2011
Great update! The daftiness line from Buffy? Classic. The monster who wasn't a bunny? Even better. The verbiage used in the Buffyverse is such that if you don't get it right, especially the voice of Buffy, then everything else sounds funny. You get it spot on. Well done. I look forward to the second half of this chapter.
darklover chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
I'm just as happy as you are in getting to the end hehe. This was a great chapter. Glad there's a fight coming up that will hopefully settle the destiny of our dear lovers.
MorgauseNokami chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
Blaa stupid powers!
hannahncakes chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
oh my days. i have just read all of this and its so amazing and gripping although ive got to say i cant believe the ending of the latest chapter! hope you continue to update this.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2011
I hope Spike rips not-Giles face off and feed it to him. Angel my a##. I guess I'm still pissed about the whole twilight/angel thing.
Kylie Potter chapter 23 . 3/11/2011
I vote that Angel and Giles-That-Is-Not be dusted.
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
Sorry! Sorry, i'm an idiot, a stupid idiot who needs a lesson in reading comprehension! I thought Giles was talking to Spike! Argh! Sorry! DOWN WITH ANGEL! Serious.
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
OH. MY. GOD. YES!

Sorry, that was the inner Spangel shipper in me, I really want Spuffy, more than I want Spangel in the fic, honest! Besides, Angel was a dick. I don't like Spike with dick!Angel. Ahem, not that way...um...

I really love your story!
darklover chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
Wow, what an interesting way to end the chapter. Angel cannot be her destiny. No way. Excited for the next chapter, whenever you update.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
oh oh wonderful chapter - Buffy stubborness, Spike's arrival and their banter was just delicious. Those darn ORACLES had to ruin the mood with the mention of Angel.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
OMG! Angel is so dead and he doesn't even know it. The Powers might want to run and hide too. They will all have an angry slayer and vampire teaming up to kick some a$$! Poor Buffy and Spike! If it's not one thing it's another!
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
Amazing (except for that destined for Angel thing at the end. thats very psetting lol)! cant wait for more!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »