Reviews for Unexpected Majin
Brian Awesome chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
This... doesnt make ANY sense. Vegeta already died and came back so he kinda "paid" for his previous sins. And he didnt turn Majin in this reality/universe so there would be no reason for him to go to hfil.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
This story makes no sense vegeta got no power boost from the awakening why should gohan?
TheSealer chapter 30 . 4/19/2016
The potential in this story is tremendous, no joke.

The best thing about it is that you didn't make Gohan outright evil without a good, solid reason. Sometimes when people turn a main character eavil they make a AU where everyone hates and abuses them, or use some half-based motive to make the protagonist change sides. I've been paying visits to the other Majin Gohan stories, but none could compare to yours. No, this is no flattery. Your story is the best because shows Gohan's character escalating.

The only tragedy I see is that this master-piece has been abandoned since 2007. You probably retired from fanfiction, but I hoped you could continue this like so many other readers.

By the looks of things, I see two outcomes for Gohan at the end of this chapter:
A ) He died and on the Otherworld he'll be taken to the world of the Kais.
B ) The slight chance he may have achieved Super Saiyan 3 level.

Personally I think A (or something similar to it) is the most credible one, given the last paragraph of the chapter. Also, I don't think Babidi will last much longer, if what you say on the bottom note 'Oh well, I suppose he deserved it, considering...cough'. Babidi is about to bite the dust and you wanted to give him a POV before he goes.

Anyways, though I doubt you'll read this comment, I still keep a faint, dream-like hope you'll finish this.
Messenger Tweet chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
You can't just leave it all there! This story has a lot of potential and you are going to waste it if you don't carry on this story. Seriously even people are still reading this story hoping that you would continue on with this story. It's 2015 now and the last you've updated was in 2007. This shows it has a lot of potential, don't let it go to waste! Please do carry on otherwise it would be a shame if you don't. I'm hoping that one day you do come back to finishing this fanfiction as you have mentioned chapter 31.
Random Fandom chapter 30 . 10/16/2015
plz finish with the next chapter, i needz to know how Gohan fairs! :D
Random Fandom chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
you should have gohan grow his tail back for extra kicks...
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
This story had me on edge of my seat! Wow! I lived this fic. I could almost picture each kick an punch that was thrown I could see gohan in all his anger you did one hell of a job with this fic. I hope you update soon because I'm looking forward to next chapter..
Gohan the Saiyan God chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
Do the next chapter please.
Anoyomous chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
please hurry and finish the book, it is really excellent so far, and i can't wait for more!
Dbz fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Also u said there would be another chapter so make more please I gotta know how it ends and don't tie it up in one quick chapter it still has so much potential
Dbzfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is easily the greatest fanfic ever but it wasn't finished so I hate this fanfic until I see some new chapters and as a author I don't know how u can just leave it unfished it's a really sad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
what keep going it's a cool story please please please please keep going please I beg you please
zivlerad chapter 30 . 4/22/2015
muy buena historia lastima que no la terminaste, me hubiera gustado saber como iba a continuar todo esto y en que iva a quedar... : /
Irene chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
I really enjoyed this. Wish you had continued it. I have a great vision as to what could happen to this story. I was wondering if I could have your permission to continue the story because its super good. If I did that I would give credit to you for writing the first 30 chapters and I would get credit for any other chapter I write after the 30th. If you would like to respond to me could you send me an email at
Thanks
PeterHaleIsForeverTheAlpha chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I really hope you continue this! I really love it. There aren't many Majin Gohan stories and I must say, your is one of the best. I really want to know how the rest of the Buu Saga will play out with Gohan as a Majin. Does he some how throw off the spell and return to his normal self? Do Trunks/Goten have to fight Majin Gohan? I have so many questions.