Reviews for Unexpected Majin
dragonwarriorkeltyr chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Took you long enough to write (boy, I'm sure one to talk.. *looks around guiltily*) But great chapter Keep it up, I love the gohan/videl bit, it was sweetness :)
cooldude chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Make Gohan kill her that would b cool
FinalDestiny13 chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Aw...I wonder what Gohan was going to say to Videl. And who called him? Was it Babidi? Please update soon! You're keeping us all in suspense!
ladybadasskillington chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Very good chapter! I say that every time I review, but they all are. I liked how you made Gohan slowly open up to Videl instead of making it all fast like:

'Then Videl landed next Gohan. And Gohan thought, "I love Videl! I can tell her all my problems!"' Because that happens sometimes and its really annoying. Okay bye.
chimney leaf chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Ah, a lovely surprise to see this at the top of the list. Excellent chapter
ChildOfAdvent chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
aaw that was adorable...although im not a big fan of the gohan/videl pairing even i have to say that was quite cute. i wonder who called out to gohan? hm i guess i'll just have to wait... :D keep it up and...try to update a little quicker, this is really a very good story
Littica Marek chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Now thats just nasty
darksupersayian chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
Is Gohan going to turn good again soon? Update and let us know before too long.
jjkim chapter 23 . 10/6/2005
i think the last voice was babidi.
GroudonSage chapter 22 . 10/5/2005
Seven words: I... luff... this... fan fic! :D Wait, those are seven words. Damn, I always keep forgetting. XD Anyway it's true I love it! So awesome how you can make everything so interesting!

I'm looking forward to see how Videl will free Gohan's poor soul. I feel sorry for the guy, I hope he's the one who gets to kill Babidi 'cause I just hate that midget. . Oh and I like the way you make Buu sound so funny and cute! _ KEEP IT UP! :D
Ryo-yasha chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ladybadasskillington chapter 22 . 10/3/2005
Okay sorry it took me so long to review. But it did. I can't wait to see what happens when Videl gets to Gohan!
Ava chapter 22 . 9/29/2005
Alright! Love it so much, I've been waiting for my Gohan and Videl action!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 22 . 9/27/2005! Videl is almost there. Now I'm real eager to read the next chapter!
dragonwarriorkeltyr chapter 22 . 9/26/2005
Your from NZ? cool. Good chapter, your writing has improved and is quite good. Keep it up and update sson :-D
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »