Reviews for Poke Poke
Tokine Sohma chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
OMG THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY! i love short funny romantic fanfics! XD thnx!
Spirit0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Oh me goodness, that was so funny, haha XD. Oi, this was the first Chrno Crusade fanfic I've ever read. And I'm glad :).

*cracks up like a crazed lunatic* I could so see that happening to them, bwaha . . .

-Spirit0
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
that was so funny! and i can really see that happening to them, they ought to include that in the actual series!
AkumaAmaeru22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
LOL. great chapter. keep up the good work and update soon! _ JA!
RanDOMaZnWRIteR chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
O_O ! LOVE THIS!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This was really cute I enjoyed it very much. Porr Azmaria I bet she really did learn a lesson. This story was really good.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Moonlight Shadow4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
It was very enjoyable. One nitpick: you said Chrono did a total 360; that would mean he did a full rotation. It should be 180 if she started undressing in front of him, and then he whirled and she was behind him.
me chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
NO NO NO NO NO YOU HAVE TO CONT YOUR STORY IS LIKE THE ONLY ONE THAT I ACTAULLY LIKE ON THIS SITE!along with a few others BUT THATS NOT THE POINT CONT!
Outsane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
AH that was the idea i was gonna use for my next chapter! No! *sobs*

Although, in all truth, you probably did a better job than I would have. Damn, that means I hafta come up with a new idea.

Good job! That was totally cute. Especially the last line, that was adorable. I loved it _
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
oh, MAN, was that awesome! extreamly funny, too!
hhrpryd42 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*pfft*

Hahahahaha! I love it! I think I could die happily if buried with a hard copy of this fic...XD XD XD XD XD Nice!
Yeyana Valentine chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
hehehe...that had BETTER be the last time she forgot to knock...
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh GOD!

That was HILARIOUS!

And who gives a damn about cliches? _

Great story, and now I want to run out and buy the manga/anime so I can fully understand what is going on!

Speaking of that, can anyone tell me how many manga's long Chrono Crusade is? I have the horrendiously bad tendanchy of picking up a manga and buying it before I see how long the whole series is _

-Whimpers from the memory of Dragon Knights, Inu-Yasha, and Ranma 1/2-

Well, please continue with other one shots and your other stories!
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Ha! Very funny! Good job on this fic!
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*dies laughing* Oh this is quite funny _ I love it. The only thing that bothered me, is tickling someone like that so that she was struggling wouldn' tbe good for the wounds XD OUch... but still

that was priceless, especially with Azu walking in at the end _
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »