Reviews for Peace Keeper Takeru Takaishi
Lavenian chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
I can't continue reading this story, I just can't, and it's not because of the obvious reasons. No the reason is because you sunk my favorite ship in this chapter for your own.

At some point I would have been all right with another person's ship, but the fact is no matter how amiable or friendly you are, it won't change the fact someone else who disagreed about my ships made it uncomfortable and difficult for me to read about other ships.

Please don't reply to me, I already hate your guts.
lym12345 chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
AWESOME story! I loved it! But I do not really like takeru and hikari dying. So sad.
Omega-Xros-Heart chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
This story very well makes me think of what is going to happen in the US if the politicians continue to push the people. I love your story and I hope to see more on this.

Signed - Omega: Leader of The Phixxer Brigade.
fighting hope chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
i dont normaly read this kind of storrys but this one was truly a grat story and one worth reading agan
ARCtheElite chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
The epilogue was a little bit of a letdown, it being right after 5 chapters of intense action. But I guess there's little you could have done; what else was there to accomplish?

I thought it would have been nice if there was a bit of information behind what Lunar Corp was exactly. It's probably just me, since I like knowing every little detail about a story. (Heck, I go on wikipedia every time I start a new series)

Anyway, great story.
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
I'm sorry it has taken me so incredibly long to review! I'm such a poor reviewer! I know what I'll do to make it up to you, I will add it to my C2 community! Awesome work! I can't believe it! They are all gone! Such sadness! Really great story! I'm glad to have read it!
Darren chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
just an idle thought, but wouldn't it just suck and a half (I add "and a half to stuff, so don't steal my catch phrase!) if someone was panthophobic as well as a hypochondriac? (fear of suffering and disease/always feeling like you are sick with something)
Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Hi. Just thought I should point out that one of ur chapters, the fourth one I think isn't all coming up on screen so can't read the rest. What I have read so far is really good. Hope u write more stories soon. By the way, noticed in one of the chapters u were looking for translations to the names. If u still are I happen to know that Sora means sky and Hikari means know Sora's second name too. Takenouchi, but I can't remember exactly. It's something to do with warriors or something. Anyways good story.
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
OMG! This Last Chapter Made Me Cry! :-( Srry I Have Overreactive Emotions. Anyway Other Than That, Good Story

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
I know pretty much what each of the Digi-destins names are in english- Taichi-Tai, Hikari-Kari Takeru-TK Koushiro-Izzy, Daisuke-Davis, Jyou-Joe. And Takaishi isn't a city in Japan (i think)
Final Genesis chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
You certainly know how to make a post-apocalyptic story intersting, don't ya? Despite the killings, it was nicely done indeed!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Xanpluto chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Interesting story, I enjoyed it.
Nindira chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Very Good, One of the BEST¡ hope you do more storys. well till next¡
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
OMG! You killed Kari! I was so shocked! I so didn't see that coming! And oh my Takeru too? What the hell happend, why are you killing everyone lol! First Daisuke, then Hikari, Miyako and now possibly Takeru! The madness! Interesting chapter, a lot of twists and turns! Awesome work, until next time keep writing!
Jillie062 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
I was very surprised to see you updated. Even more surprised by what you did with this chapter. I'm anticipating an epilogue sometime soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »