Reviews for Trouble Believing
Amber611 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw...A Spuffy Baby, I LOVED it! :) It was Cute, Sweet and Funny, Awesome job on it! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Take Care,

Amber :)
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aw, cute! I love Spuffy.
Lady Anuradha chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*sniff, sniff* this is so sweet. I love how protective Spike is. Very good.
Yutsuko chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wow this fic was great. I thought the relationship between Buffy and Spike was descibed beautifully.

I really think that this story would be even better if you were to continue it over a few more chapters *hint* *hint*

**Yutsuko**
Kcc chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I do wish that you could keep on writing this one. This is my dream of what happens after Angel season 5. I wonder, would it be alright with you if i continued your story into one of my own?...email me please. I love all your stories.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was cute I really liked it
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This is so cool! Normaly I really don't like these kind of stories but this is really sweet though. Little bit of Spuffy fluff. Really sweet. I like this more then I thought I would.
msberry chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
A nice, fluffy story that still was true to the charactors - just what I was in the mood for!
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow that was just what I needed! A fluffy fic after reading Sang et Ivoire which is a little to angst for my taste.

Great fic, I had a goofy smile on the whole time I was reading! I loved Spike's reaction, and he speech in the bathtub towards the end.

Absolutly Perfect!
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Beautiful. I love this story! The place you brought Buffy and Spike to as a couple is so amazing and a wonderful idea to hope for to be true. I love the depth and maturity you gave them both individually and as a couple. I hope you'll consider a sequel b/c this definitely a story worth exploring further.
Chibinini88 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005