Reviews for A Separate Chaos
grumpy123 chapter 73 . 8/6/2006
Will he, or won't Aragorn be there. I hope he is after all the nice new customs that Faramir has come up with.
Alatariel5079 chapter 67 . 7/27/2006
i have been reading this story on and off for a year now and it is quite good! thanks so much for adding some spice to this wonderful story! its nice to see some action after the ring ended!
lindahoyland chapter 73 . 7/26/2006
I loved Faramir having the ordinary people hold the regalia,a very nice touch.I'm sure ARagorn hasn't vanished,he would never forsake his duty.
grumpy123 chapter 72 . 7/9/2006
I liked that part the Aragorn was in his pavilion, because he had accidentally wandered into it. That Faramir gives him a chance to run for it. And that the hobbits talked some sense into Boramir.
lindahoyland chapter 72 . 7/6/2006
A lovely chapter,most enjoyable !
Yoyo chapter 71 . 6/24/2006
It seems that nobody expects the Gondorian Inquisition.

I must say that I am enjoying your story immensly. You have the right balance of comedy and drama.

Are we gonna see some more of Glorfindel and Erestor soon? They're amusing.
irene chapter 70 . 5/15/2006
I am glad you continued your great story, I enjoy it immensely and wish for many, many more chapters!
lindahoyland chapter 70 . 5/14/2006
I think Boromir's reactions are very plausible had he truly been around to learn of Denethor's is interesting to imagine what if?
Elenhin chapter 69 . 4/6/2006
Oh, Valar, that was hillarious, I loved it.

Those two can't not argue, can they, Boromir and Faramir. I love it. Not to mention Faramir talking back to Gandalf, and all those tiny details such as Faramir glaring at Gandalf for the pipewide. I loved that.

Ohh, how those two banter all the time. Trying to explain what happened, and both trying to make the othe sound more of a fool.

That was really amusing, I love it.

Take care now Meldir nin, Elenhin
Elenhin chapter 68 . 2/8/2006
Okay, I'm for the bird, I may not have anything against Eowyn, but that last part about him taking sides, that was just to great.

I'm a bit unsure of birds, I don't like them when they come like that, and after the crows and such in the Lord of the Rings, combined whith the ones in The Wheel of Time, well, I don't trust them...

I've been on the point of hiding from them least they tell the dark Lord where I'm at, but I've always this far discovered that I'm in the middle of the city before I've had the time, and soo,

Anyway, that was great, I loved it as much as always, Boromir insisiting to kill the birdy, was a kinda intersting scenario.

Ah, and thanks ten times and more again for doing all the corections, We've near driven the poor instructor out of his head there, he don't see how anyone could sit and work over that all day as I've done, but it means it looking kinda bright for me being allowed to print it...

Take care now meldir nin, hugs, Elenhin
lindahoyland chapter 68 . 2/3/2006
so the mystery is partially explained at last !I loved the brothers and the crow,trust Faramir to be able to talk to birds !
lindahoyland chapter 67 . 1/9/2006
It is good that Boromir has a reason to recover now.I hope Faramir is not badly hurt.
Elenhin chapter 67 . 1/8/2006
Ahh, Great chapter, realy, realy, really great chapter.

I love Boromir as much as I love your writing.

First when Faramir had the nightmare, and he stateing that the next time it had better be something wortwhile. Knowing Boromir, I would say he think anytime he can help his brother worthwile, he will just nag him more about some of them.

I also found it very belivable there, Boromir when Faramir is in ttrouble can't be held back.

I loved it how the second in command thought he was worse than even Boromir and some of his ideas. As well as how his 'second mumma' thought about keeping him from going...

Mihgt have worked, it is a solution often considered by Charlottes and Ian's men, and he and Boromir does have some similaritys. (surprisingly, isn't it)

Interesting way to trick the lad, but I reckon it could work, could work very well indeed.

Ahh, Boromir going to his aid, gotta love that man. One thing though, I can't picture a war horse minding bein boarded from the wrong side. I don't know why we get on from one side and not the other, but the horse wouldn't mind it as such. Not to mention that a war horse would be used to the rider being injuried, and to help in any way it can. That horse could most likely get down on his knees to help.

Good point pointing it out though, most people don't know to much about horses.

Boromir sure showed those buggers why they shouldn't mess with his brother, but it will be intersting to see the way back. Given all the adrenalin and endorphin thats been pumping around in him, he could handle the ride pretty good, but now he'll be coming off it, and that will put the poor lad in a lot of pain.

I reckon he'll have some very interesting things to his brother about having told him to be caerefull.

Antother thing, the first one to rein in Eowyn, Eomer will want to know how he did it, in detail...

Didn't think it could be done, shows how smart Boromir can be when he thinks it worth it.

Maybe Faramir should ask him for more advice with the coronation, seeing as how he would say something about 'put the bloody crown on him and have it ower with,'

That would be so much like Boromir, and a bit like it happened in the movie as well.

I'm thinking of getting one of the new stories up now, thanks agains for them, and how did the game go?

Take care now, Hugs, Elenhin
el-esteleth chapter 66 . 12/26/2005
*grins* Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. I just got around to reading the updates from chapter 63 on. *whaps RL* I really enjoyed these chapters. Boromir is hilarious. I really needed a laugh and Boromir really gave it to me. *grins* And of course I was bouncing like crazy when Faramir and Eowyn *finally* decided to quit being blind. *grins* Thank you for some wonderful and very enjoyable chapters.

And Merry Christmas (belatedly) to you.

lindahoyland chapter 66 . 12/12/2005
Poor eowyn with no mother figure to guide her.I loved the way you mixed canon and your own version in this ioreth will have given Faramir inspiration !
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »