Reviews for A Separate Chaos
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I'm already enjoying this as an interesting what if story ?
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This looks interesting. I hope Shadows gets finished soon so that you can continue this one ;) I think this is the first story I've read that Denthnor hasn't had a hand in raising Faramir...irregardless as to who his 'real' father is.
Iblis chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
YIPPY!

Wow I'm so glad you've written this and dedicated to me? *Blush* Thank-you I'm thrilled I really I am.

Poor Finduilas "If I hold him again I shall never be able to let go of him" to have to give up her baby so soon even if it is for the best you really feel for her.

Question how will she cover up the baby's diserperance say he was stillborn? One hopes she has a trusted freind or servant to help her.

It will be intersting to see how the new father manges with his little son the feeding and careing of him etc on the way to the Elves.

Please can I beg for Gandalf? He appered to a big hit with the hobbit kids I'd love to see him cooing over baby Faramir.

Once more Thank-you,

Iblis
Redone chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
A very intriguing premise, worth a spin-off. I had just an idle thought: how did he nurse his son on the way? How did he care for him? It's a pain to travel with such a young, fragile thing. I travelled with my child when she was 2 months, and had all the natural equipment of mothers, still, it was not easy. Poor Aragorn.
Elenhin chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh, such a sweet wee thing, little Faramir. Aragorn has held his firstborn child in his arms for the first time. I do not think I need to say how sweet an image that makes in my head. Faramir makes the cutest infant, and now he will be with Aragorn. Only one bad thing with that, he and Boromir is so perfect like brothers, what will happen with them now, can we please, please see a little of him every now and then, please. Down on knees and begging, up again and typing because one can not reach keyboard from knees.

Another thing that shall be very amusing is when Aagorn discovers the makings of infants. I do think that Faramir will be a nice and quiet one, but still a hungry infant will scream, and did Aragorn bring anything for the little tyke. It will be so amusing when he is alone with a small child, and yes it will be interesting to see what appens when he takes Faramir to rivendell.

My guess is he will joining the twins in tourmenting Glorfindel and Erestor, he will probebly be tormenting the twins as well. Going after them all the time and wanting to do what they do.

Untill they put him soemwhere with a book to keep him out of trouble.

It will be so great to read, I am eagerly waiting for it.

Take care,

Kindest Regards, Elenhín
liz chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I've read the chaos story, and your sequel to it. have read this now. you're writing has improved (thankfully) and so has your grammer and use of words. I love it when writers improve noticebly.

I encourage you to continue this, just remember that infants need breastmilk, and aragorn, erm, doesn't lactate.

will take days to reach lorien. Fara gonna starve?

liz
AM chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Is he going to introduce him to Arwen?

I know this is a what-if of a what-if, but was Faramir conceived before or after the engagement? Timeline-wise it would appear to be after. How's he going to explain everything?
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21