Reviews for A Separate Chaos
grumpy chapter 65 . 11/21/2005
Yes Faramir, you should listen to Boramir and talk to the lady in qwestion. I bet she stayed behind to be near Faramir.
Elenhin chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
Yeupp, I got a shock there, 64?, where did chapter 63. GAHAHAHHA Missed 63, where hast thou gone 63?

Found it thought, lurking around just after 62, thought it could hide.

Hmm, short of time here now though, I'mreading this before running to the evaluation thingy, but I could not wait. Ah Boromir, he is to much for words, so lovable. He have apparently learnt how to read, if not to like it, and the mumak coment. I loved it.

I'll type you out a letter later, and try to get more comments there, take care nowthough.

Hugs, Elenhin
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
Boromir is such a sweetie! I love the brother's Mir!
lindahoyland chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
I hope after all that reading,Faramir manages to come up with something a little more impressive than in the book for a coronation !
lindahoyland chapter 64 . 11/15/2005
It was lovely that Aragorn and Faramir were able to get away for some time together,I hope they manage to still do that in the future.
Grumpy chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
Yeah, Aragorn got to be a ranger one more night. With Erestor in mind, Faramir is sure to come up with a good coronation. Just make sure Aragorn is locked in a room till it is time.
windstar chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
always a plus. :-D

great job on this chapter looking forward to more
Elenhin chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
Ahh, in some way I missed an update, bad, bad, *whacks head on keyboard* Okay, I missed one chapter, and I dont know how, but I found both of them now and loved them.

Faramir and Aragorn walking and sleeping in a comfortable place, good enough for a ranger, good enough for a scout. Others tells me I'm crazy for thinking a stair can be comforrtable. But do it right, and a concrete stair is quite comfortable.

Ah, poor Boromir, was tourmented by Eowyn, that was just hilairous. Logical thought, and amusing. I wouldn't mind more of that, I wonder what it shall be like the next time when the two of them meet. I have no doubt that Faramir shall find it amusing, but will Boromir and Eowyn.

Um, that was so sweet, Boromir's threat to Faramir, and about figuring out how to run a Kingdom. Better not ask Boromir when he is in a bad-humor mood, he might invent new traditions on the spot.

Ah, yes, there might be something like that to it, pick a code no one wants to say more often than necesary, thought there are more funny reasons to imagine as well.

Yeah, Boromir and Sharpe has a lot in common, very much so. Both are the kind of natural leaders that ignores the rules to make things work. Sharpe once knocked down an officer and stole his men, cause he saw what had to be done, and the officer, one he had once served under,who hated him, wouldn't let him have the men. So he hit him and knocked him out, taking the men.

Another thing is how they both act the same way when hurt, quite amusing at times. Harper is always laughing at Sharpe during those times.

Um, have to get some things done before the scout meet, sending you a mail for insance, a bit ironic to cut your review short to send you a mail, but there is no way to attach a wallpaper into this, so there you are,

take care now, hugs, Elenhin
Grumpy chapter 63 . 11/3/2005
I love that part about "taking a stroll" and Aragorn thought he said, troll. Good thing Aragorn has Faramir when he seeks to be alone in a crowd.
lindahoyland chapter 63 . 11/2/2005
How lovely to see Faramir and his father together again,Aragorn will be so sad he isn't his legitimate heir,though no doubt Faramir is thankful !I am glad you include Imrahil.

Thanks for explaining about the fibres, I OUght to have known !
windstar chapter 62 . 11/2/2005
aw so sweet.

XD

will there be more? \ ?
grumpy chapter 62 . 10/23/2005
Glad to see that Boramir is feeling better, and that Faramir is back with his Ada.
Elenhin chapter 62 . 10/19/2005
Oh, lovely,wonderfull, marvelous, amzing, what more words describe, great?

I loved it.

Ah, Faramir and Eowyn, going a bit about each other, and neither asking but only hoping, so sweet.

I loved it when Faramir rode of, how surprised Eowyn were that he ignored the tack. Aye, it is a bit more skill with no saddle, but it is fun.

I loved that part, as well as the talk between Boromir and Faramir, maybe he will again sadden when Faramir is not there, but I think that he will hold on for Faramir.

He would not knowingly hurt Faramir, and he knows how much Faramir would be hurt.

He knows that Faramir would blame himself for leaving,and I do not think that Boromir could bear the thouht of doing that to his little brother.

I also loved the recognition code, that had me on the floor laughing. Boromir picking something to make the soldiers blush, aye, that is no mean feat. Sounds like something our dear Sharpe would do as well.

I loved that part in the book, when Sharpe saved Welington's life, and was cursing while he did it, so much that the good lord was blushing, and was stunned.

Apparently he was more schoked by Sharpe's usage of the langugage, than by the fighting going on around him.

That would indeed be Boromir as well.

I can't wait untill he is reunitaited with the hobbits again, and could not Aragorn now take him in, he would I think.

Act as a father for him as well as for his son. I think that Boromir needs the love of someone, and the love of his brother goes a far way, but if Aragorn were to take him in, it would surely be good for Boromir.

There is a small image of a little lost boy over him there. One uncertian of how to go on, that just wants to side up agaisnt someone he trusts, and know that he will be safe there.

It shall also be intersting to see what happens with Eowyn and Faramir when he gets back.

I lvoed the ride there, Faramir's thoughts on the land, and how he sneaked up on his father. Pulling on his hair, yay, that was great, really great.

This whole chapter was amazing.

Take care now, best care, hugs, Elenhin
lindahoyland chapter 62 . 10/18/2005
Welcome back with such a lovely was great to see Aragorn and Faramir love each other so much.

I also liked the way Boromir pursuaded him to go,which was very unselfish and caring for one who had just lost his father.

PLease what does 'hithlain ' mean ?
el-esteleth chapter 62 . 10/18/2005
*bounces.. bounces more* All three survived the icky part. *starts to get suspicious and wonder what's in store for them now* I can't wait for the Eowyn/Faramir reunion. But then, I'm a Faramir/Eowyn fanatic. I'm glad Aragorn survived. *grins*

Thanks for an enjoyable chapter.

Es.