Reviews for A Separate Chaos
lindahoyland chapter 66 . 12/12/2005
Poor eowyn with no mother figure to guide her.I loved the way you mixed canon and your own version in this ioreth will have given Faramir inspiration !
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 66 . 12/12/2005
Lol- poor Wyn!
Elenhin chapter 66 . 12/12/2005
Wonderfull, I just had to make time to read this when I found it. Note to self, not read fic after having tried my hand on betaing, I find it hard to turn of that state of mind in which I try to figure everything out.

Umm, I loved the notion of Faramir's comment. about Boromir having ignited it all. Hehe, Boromir has a zero tolerance against books.

I also love the descriptions of the book stacks, towers indeed. Sounds like what I would take back to the library every week. At times it was all I could do to look out over the top.

Um, oh, nice conversation, and poor Eowyn, I'm 23, and I try my best to ignore the excistence of all of that. I think it's scary.

I liked that touch of how she added the oil to the candle, it made me smile.

And the conversation between Faramir and Eowyn was wonderfull. I loved it.

They won, YAYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYA. Thats wonderfull. I want to know about that.

At the moment I am trying to make the post office tell me where they have hidden the mail. I am hoping that if I bug them, they deliver it to get rid of me, I hope it'll work.

Take care now meldir nin.

big hugs, Elenhin
grumpy chapter 65 . 11/21/2005
Yes Faramir, you should listen to Boramir and talk to the lady in qwestion. I bet she stayed behind to be near Faramir.
Elenhin chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
Yeupp, I got a shock there, 64?, where did chapter 63. GAHAHAHHA Missed 63, where hast thou gone 63?

Found it thought, lurking around just after 62, thought it could hide.

Hmm, short of time here now though, I'mreading this before running to the evaluation thingy, but I could not wait. Ah Boromir, he is to much for words, so lovable. He have apparently learnt how to read, if not to like it, and the mumak coment. I loved it.

I'll type you out a letter later, and try to get more comments there, take care nowthough.

Hugs, Elenhin
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
Boromir is such a sweetie! I love the brother's Mir!
lindahoyland chapter 65 . 11/20/2005
I hope after all that reading,Faramir manages to come up with something a little more impressive than in the book for a coronation !
lindahoyland chapter 64 . 11/15/2005
It was lovely that Aragorn and Faramir were able to get away for some time together,I hope they manage to still do that in the future.
Grumpy chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
Yeah, Aragorn got to be a ranger one more night. With Erestor in mind, Faramir is sure to come up with a good coronation. Just make sure Aragorn is locked in a room till it is time.
windstar chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
always a plus. :-D

great job on this chapter looking forward to more
Elenhin chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
Ahh, in some way I missed an update, bad, bad, *whacks head on keyboard* Okay, I missed one chapter, and I dont know how, but I found both of them now and loved them.

Faramir and Aragorn walking and sleeping in a comfortable place, good enough for a ranger, good enough for a scout. Others tells me I'm crazy for thinking a stair can be comforrtable. But do it right, and a concrete stair is quite comfortable.

Ah, poor Boromir, was tourmented by Eowyn, that was just hilairous. Logical thought, and amusing. I wouldn't mind more of that, I wonder what it shall be like the next time when the two of them meet. I have no doubt that Faramir shall find it amusing, but will Boromir and Eowyn.

Um, that was so sweet, Boromir's threat to Faramir, and about figuring out how to run a Kingdom. Better not ask Boromir when he is in a bad-humor mood, he might invent new traditions on the spot.

Ah, yes, there might be something like that to it, pick a code no one wants to say more often than necesary, thought there are more funny reasons to imagine as well.

Yeah, Boromir and Sharpe has a lot in common, very much so. Both are the kind of natural leaders that ignores the rules to make things work. Sharpe once knocked down an officer and stole his men, cause he saw what had to be done, and the officer, one he had once served under,who hated him, wouldn't let him have the men. So he hit him and knocked him out, taking the men.

Another thing is how they both act the same way when hurt, quite amusing at times. Harper is always laughing at Sharpe during those times.

Um, have to get some things done before the scout meet, sending you a mail for insance, a bit ironic to cut your review short to send you a mail, but there is no way to attach a wallpaper into this, so there you are,

take care now, hugs, Elenhin
Grumpy chapter 63 . 11/3/2005
I love that part about "taking a stroll" and Aragorn thought he said, troll. Good thing Aragorn has Faramir when he seeks to be alone in a crowd.
lindahoyland chapter 63 . 11/2/2005
How lovely to see Faramir and his father together again,Aragorn will be so sad he isn't his legitimate heir,though no doubt Faramir is thankful !I am glad you include Imrahil.

Thanks for explaining about the fibres, I OUght to have known !
windstar chapter 62 . 11/2/2005
aw so sweet.

XD

will there be more? \ ?
grumpy chapter 62 . 10/23/2005
Glad to see that Boramir is feeling better, and that Faramir is back with his Ada.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »