Reviews for A Separate Chaos
Elenhin chapter 62 . 10/19/2005
Oh, lovely,wonderfull, marvelous, amzing, what more words describe, great?

I loved it.

Ah, Faramir and Eowyn, going a bit about each other, and neither asking but only hoping, so sweet.

I loved it when Faramir rode of, how surprised Eowyn were that he ignored the tack. Aye, it is a bit more skill with no saddle, but it is fun.

I loved that part, as well as the talk between Boromir and Faramir, maybe he will again sadden when Faramir is not there, but I think that he will hold on for Faramir.

He would not knowingly hurt Faramir, and he knows how much Faramir would be hurt.

He knows that Faramir would blame himself for leaving,and I do not think that Boromir could bear the thouht of doing that to his little brother.

I also loved the recognition code, that had me on the floor laughing. Boromir picking something to make the soldiers blush, aye, that is no mean feat. Sounds like something our dear Sharpe would do as well.

I loved that part in the book, when Sharpe saved Welington's life, and was cursing while he did it, so much that the good lord was blushing, and was stunned.

Apparently he was more schoked by Sharpe's usage of the langugage, than by the fighting going on around him.

That would indeed be Boromir as well.

I can't wait untill he is reunitaited with the hobbits again, and could not Aragorn now take him in, he would I think.

Act as a father for him as well as for his son. I think that Boromir needs the love of someone, and the love of his brother goes a far way, but if Aragorn were to take him in, it would surely be good for Boromir.

There is a small image of a little lost boy over him there. One uncertian of how to go on, that just wants to side up agaisnt someone he trusts, and know that he will be safe there.

It shall also be intersting to see what happens with Eowyn and Faramir when he gets back.

I lvoed the ride there, Faramir's thoughts on the land, and how he sneaked up on his father. Pulling on his hair, yay, that was great, really great.

This whole chapter was amazing.

Take care now, best care, hugs, Elenhin
lindahoyland chapter 62 . 10/18/2005
Welcome back with such a lovely was great to see Aragorn and Faramir love each other so much.

I also liked the way Boromir pursuaded him to go,which was very unselfish and caring for one who had just lost his father.

PLease what does 'hithlain ' mean ?
el-esteleth chapter 62 . 10/18/2005
*bounces.. bounces more* All three survived the icky part. *starts to get suspicious and wonder what's in store for them now* I can't wait for the Eowyn/Faramir reunion. But then, I'm a Faramir/Eowyn fanatic. I'm glad Aragorn survived. *grins*

Thanks for an enjoyable chapter.

WindStar chapter 29 . 10/2/2005
great story, i'll finish it tommorrow, gotta run! but I LOVE IT so far! favs
el-esteleth chapter 61 . 9/30/2005
*bounces.. grins* Enthusiastic as ever. *grins* So enthusiastic that I was late for work (well, technically not since my boss wasn't there until after me anyway) but I didn't have time to write a review this morning. I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm really interested to know what will happen next. I'm glad you'll get your computer back soon. It's hard being without your own comp. Thanks for the chapter.

lindahoyland chapter 61 . 9/29/2005
Sorry to hear you've been without your is good to see Boromir recovering and Faramir is so kind and considerate to him.I hope Aragorn will be back soon.I liked the tapestry.
Elenhin chapter 61 . 9/29/2005
I'm not sure that I agree with you there, all the difference in the world, I think that Faramir is the world to Boromir.

Oh, he is all to aware about how the real world look, but he has all of it in Faramir.

All the love he bears the world, is in his brother, all the pain, and all the fear in losing him. Hmm, Faramir is a world globe to Boromir, one that anchors him to the ground.

Sorry for odd phrasing, I am doing the not sleeping enought that I am telling you that you are not allowed to, and you are not, and apparently it makes me throw in various odd coments every now and again.

Such as taht oen.

Faramir did turn him around, and you are right, I loved that chapter.

I think it might have been the trust and faith Faramir has in his brother that did it, as well as the unconditional love. But Faramir trusts Boromir with his life,with his fathers life, with all that he loves, and Boromir knows it, the greeting lets him know that Faramir still has that trust in him,and so he can trust Faramir with his weakness.

One mans strenght, against the other mans weaknes, one strong when the other needs to be weak for a moment.

It is a balance, and by know they know each other well enought to keep to it by heart.

There is also the brotherly love, when you know somoen can tell your biggest fear and deepest secret just by looking at you, and you might as well make it easier for them and just speak up.

The two of them are really so much more, tehere is the half sole thing, but they are also whole, but when they are together they add up to more than the double amount.

I wonder about when Eowyn and Boromir meet now, shall be interesting, as well as Merry and Pippin. When Boromir does not pretend to be asleep from fear.

I also love how Faramir pointed out that Denethor may have been protecting the image of his wife, he may not have been able to look at it, but he would have wanted to keep it safe for his son as well.

And the comment about Faramir taken the room that should have been his, that was so wonderfull.

I loved it,

take care now meldir nin, Elenhin
el-esteleth chapter 60 . 9/20/2005
Sque! Eowyn! Faramir! *bounces around and is in general very silly*

*points to favorite passage*

"He had rather hoped that she might walk with him for a while, but she actually seemed rather offended that he would seek her company. Faramir wondered if he stood any chance of ever getting to know the woman, outside of what offended her; so far he knew not to call her a lady, thank her for bringing him supper, offer her help and protection from leering, devious worms, and now he added to that list asking her to walk with him."

I love how you've described how Eowyn is and what Faramir's learned about her so far. *grins* Can you tell I'm a Faramir/Eowyn fan? *giggles* I enjoyed this chapter very much.. and not just because of the Faramir/Eowyn stuff. I'm glad someone finally got through to Boromir. I knew if anyone could do it, it'd be Faramir. He has such a way of calming everyone around him.

I'm still kinda nervous about what's happened to Aragorn. It'd be an interesting twist if Faramir became king and Boromir was steward. But we'll see where the muses take you. *grins..*

I can't wait for another update. Thanks for sharing. I really do enjoy your stories greatly.

Es.~off to try not to feel embarassed about obvious Faramir/Eowyn enthusiasm
Elenhin chapter 60 . 9/20/2005
aye, they go to the Kingdom of Dust, and thats where so strange things can be found there.

Ooh,I absololutely loved this chapter, it was so wonderfull.

Faramir and Eowyn was so sweet, and then Boromir.

Poor Merry, not quite sure, and poor Boromir. He seems to be trapped in himself. Pretending sleep becuase he can not stand the hought of aught else, and then feeling bad for the fact that it makes him weaker.

Boromir is to proud to handle such things I guess.

Argh, I have to much things to do now, was interupted several times when reading, but I loved it, absolutely loved it.

Take care now, Elenhin
steelelf chapter 60 . 9/20/2005
Good chapter- Faramir is so sweet... I love Boromir!
lindahoyland chapter 60 . 9/19/2005
You mix canon and your own story beautifully here.I hope Faramir and Aragorn can soon be took a new e mail to get the alerts back !
el-esteleth chapter 59 . 9/14/2005
*bounces* Eowyn meeting Faramir is one of my favorite things. *grins* I'm greatly enjoying the story. Thanks for sharing.

Elenhin chapter 59 . 9/14/2005
Oki, I just wrote a very lenghty review, and I think the review window killed it, when I hit the submitt, everyting was gone.

In case it messes fully I wont say all the stuff again, but know how much I loved reading the chapter, thought I'm considering setting an arrow through the review window, bloody bugger for being annoying. *mutter mutter*

Anyway, it really was great with the more serious tones and the more brighter ones.

Take care now, Elenhin
lindahoyland chapter 59 . 9/13/2005
I had to sign up for a new e mail account but at least I finally have my alterts back!I was getting every other type of mail save them !

I loved the way you had Imrahil send Faramir the cloak and I also liked the refernces to Isildur.

I was reminded of a scene in Henry V in your last chapter.
lindahoyland chapter 58 . 9/11/2005
Poor Aragorn,you really caught his feelings well a nightmare to be leading what seems a suicide mission,for one so caring.

And how Faramir must be suffering waiting for his Father who may never return.

My alerts are not turning up for some reason,so if I don't review,you'll know why.I shall try to keep track of your story as I enjoy it.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »