Reviews for Resultant Despair
Acrylate chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Poor both Adama. Thank you for the great story. I hope you want to make another one.
BSGaddict chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
Finally got around to reading this and thoroughly enjoyed it. A real rollercoaster ride in places, as with most of your stories! Loved the bit where Bill and Kara were laughing over the fact that Lee smiled at Bill. And liked how you had Sharon making sure they found the poison.
LdyAnne chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
Oh, wow, great story! Loved the interplay between Lee and his father.
JMV chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
great story. i love the relationship between adama and lee ( i'm such a sucker for the father-son thing).
rogue1503 chapter 10 . 12/11/2005
Enthralling story - I'm just catching up on a backlog of BSG episodes and fanfic - this is really good. Great story and great plot.
KindDerNacht chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Very good story, I really enjoyed reading it. Is there any chance to get more? Please?
Gem chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hi! Just wanted to say that I LOVED this! I love fluff pieces as well, but I'm a huge fan of the angsty stuff.

I especially loved all the stuff between Lee and his father (the letters!)

I couldn't wait for each new chapter to come up and was sad when it ended! Hope it's okay that I've recommended this on a BSG Fic Recs list (and provided a link to here on )
trekie-on-tour chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Great work.

This story just keeps getting better and better. Please tell us there going to be more. Is Lee going to be ok? Will he be able to fly?

Is there going to be a sequel?

Best wishes

trekie-on-tour
Darlian chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
He unfolded the note and read its words. “Safe for now.”

Whoa, talk about cryptic conclution! Poor Lee...he needs a haircut! :) Looking forward to the sequel, when you're ready.
angry penguin chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Wow. Just when I thought that it was going to end happily. Great story. Please, please make a sequel soon. Please?
AndyCake chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Nice ending. I was worried you had too much to tie up in one chapter, but you've used that problem to your advantage and made these loose ends into a further twist. Pretty well written, a few clumsy grammar problems. particularly with mixing pronouns in paragraphs so it's not clear who you are referring too, but a very well written piece otherwise. I would adjust your pacing a bit in future, the second half, although rivetting, was paced too slowly compared to the start of the piece, which moved along a lot. Hope to read a sequel soon.
oybolshoi chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Hm...you certainly seem to have left this open for a sequel or continuation of some sort, especially with the note that Adama found on his desk (that was rather chilling, by the way, and a nice way to end things without tying up loose ends).

I really enjoyed this story, and although I would have liked a darker outcome I think it works well the way you've presented it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Raina chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
You've gotta write a sequel! Or maybe the Cylon spy will get you next! Muahahahahaha! ;)
Arianrhod1 chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
Some way, somehow, someday, some form, you must give us more! You are an excellent writer, I enjoyed how you developed the characters AND their relationships. The plot was exciting and the ending, while frustrating!, was pretty brilliant. Thank you for this fic!
siouxsmn chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
“He smiled at you?” Kara asked suspiciously.

“Yes.”

“So, he is brain damaged?” Kara displayed a huge grin. Adama laughed louder.

“I think you’ve both finally cracked.” The doctor looked anxiously back and forth between the laughing pair. “Why wouldn’t he smile at his father?”

Why indeed! Okay, you've tortured poor Lee, his father and Kara (and the readers) long enough. I agree with the others. I don't see how you can wrap up this whole arc in one more chapter. A sequel is definitely on the horizon here.