Reviews for Dark Moon Brother
Josephine73 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
You have quit a way with keeping your readers entralled throughout your stories. I love it! Had I not known the characters beforehand, this would be right to the top of my favs. The one small thing I don't like is that Virginia overcame all her insecurities of life itself. Even with such a devoted mate such as Wolf, she still would have her doubts. Espcecially about being a mother. In the movie, Wolf didn't seem so insuccure about Virginia loving him as you have placed on him. At any rate, I still LOVED the story line. You truly have a great gift. Thank you for sharing!
Annabel Wynters chapter 22 . 2/16/2008
OH MY GOD! Ok first of all i have fallen in love with your FanFics second your style is so freakin awesome! I love it 2 death I'm kind of a slow reader but for the past week this is the only thing i've read on here and I love the baby! he's so cute! I baby-sit and he reminds me of the younger kids i've met that and my
deGorgeous chapter 22 . 12/5/2005
Very nice story. I like the characters, and the plot is very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Also, I would like to thank you for your review of my story. I hope you got the 2 emails I sent you regarding some clarifications about my chapters. If not, I would like to shortly explain about Thomas in ch15:

Although I know his actions weren't all that conclusive with his words in the end of the chapter, I wanted to simply state that, even though he was confident and aggressive to Ben in the beginning, that was mainly because he thought the villagers wouldn't pursue. When they did, Thomas sort of mentally checked, and allowed himself to be dragged by Gabriel. Thomas just simply was too shocked and fed up.

Thank you for your time, and I truly enjoyed your story.
Widow Shark chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Hello,

I liked this chapter a lot. What is Connor trying to pull this time? You would think he'd have learned his lesson by now, geesh! Poor Cub. I hate getting shots too. LOL! The doctor was funny, sticking her tongue out at the baby. I could totally picture it in my head.

Keep writing and keep smiling : ).

Widow Shark

PS: Thanks so much for your review of Winter's End chapt. 8. You had a few questions, so I think I'll take the time to answer them here:

About not explaining what I did in the general text- you're right, I probably should have just added an extra paragraph, but when I posted the chapter I thought the characters' motives were fairly obvious.

About Red giving up the throne-it's not all because her mother was a nasty person, but that's part of it. There is something else she wants... And Virginia is not her mom...just a thought : ).

Finally, about Red wanting a 'purer' bloodline to take the throne- what she means is someone who is not hateful like her mom, but that will be explained later. Besides, Wolf already turned her offer down. The Queen's reason for asking Winifred has something to do with her appearance (*cough* red dress *cough*), however that is NOT the entire reason. Everything will be explained later.

Anyway, I hope this clears everything up for you (for now). Once again, sorry if my story left you feeling any bit confused. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any further questions.
Widow Shark chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Hello again,

This review is for chapters 3-5.

Chapter 3

I still like James. I think he's really sweet.

Chapter 4

Connor is still a creep; he really should just give it up. I feel kinda bad for Elias, but his brother was torturing poor, innocent Wolfie. Peter should have known better.

Chapter 5

Hehehe. Grandmother doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. I bet little Caelum DOES think she's the "tastiest Great Grandma in the whole world!" I really like that name too.

I'll read more later. Keep writing and keep smiling : ).

Widow Shark

PS: I'm not entirely sure when I'll have the next chapter for Winter's End posted, but hopefully it'll be soon. So, keep an eye out for it. Thanks again.
Widow Shark chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Hello,

I really liked the first chapter. Who knew Virginia would even consider taking up a job as a shephardess? I think it's funny that she won't let Wolf near the sheep, though I can't say that I blame her, LOL. I love the idea of Wolf being a Warden; it only makes sense. Cub is adorable too-I can't wait to see what Virginia and Wolf name him. Lastly, James is so sweet sounding; a light haired half-wolf. I hope he doesn't turn out to be bad. I guess I'll just have to read more later to find out.

Once again, it's a shame this story hasn't gotten more reviews. It totally deserves it.

Keep smiling : ).

Widow Shark

PS: Thanks for your review of Winter's End. It's much appreciated. The next chapter should be up soon, hopefully within the week. : ). Thanks again.
Dark Gotham chapter 22 . 4/5/2005
Very nicie I like it.
Kittylace chapter 22 . 3/28/2005
I just read both of your stories and I wanted to tell you how amazing I thought the both of them were!

Youre storytelling is wonderful and you managed to do what many others cannot... make Wolf a mix between the hyper silly Wolf that we see in the movie and a more serious Wolf that is needed for this fanfic. Youre dead on.

I cannot wait until youre sequal comes out!

Kate
tracykingdom chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Ahh if you thought her first story was good this one is 10 times better. I just loved it. It brought tears to my eyes and I don't cry very easy. I strongly recommend everyone to read this story.