Reviews for Dust of Empire chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
This is a very Imperial story. Not like it's a bad thing :).

The Admiral is a very believable character, especially compared to Daala and other warlords of that period in profic. She reminds me of Pellaeon, or Piett, or that admiral from Starfighters of Adumar - a loyal, yet not fanatical, sacrificing much for their beliefs.

Thanks for posting this. I'll go read a sequel. :)
marlenedragon chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Nice chapter

I love imperials :D
oldman543 chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
great story. lots of plot twists and good diction. you write well. your charachters(at least your main ones) have some depth and strong personalities. congrats,

Mats Forsen chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
Wow, amazing story! I should have gone to sleep hours ago, but this one kept me riveted to my screen. Great to see stories from the Empires perspective. I'll go and check if you've made a sequel now, and if you haven't - you should! :)
The Perfect Spell chapter 20 . 5/11/2009
Oh my, I've marathoned your stories for the whole day! I love the running themes in most of the stories I read. Bad guy, not-so-good girl :D More please! I hope you're writing a sequel to this soon
Freana chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I have read quite a few of your stories, starting with The Overlooked and on to others, and while I must say I'm not very good at reviews, I will at least tell you how much I enjoy your stories. I am impressed with your characters, and how you are able to write them as real people, well-formed and realistic. Your imagination and obvious love for your writing is wonderful! All I can say is please keep writing _ I will keep reading!
Now Unused chapter 20 . 6/30/2007
Wowie! This was an amazing story...I love how you brought out all these shades of grey. Most Star Wars stories tend to focus on all the action, but you also inputted a lot of emotions and feelings into it...great!

This was definitely at the level of publish SW novels, and even better than some. I usually dislike stories that have a heavy focus on OC characters, but you wrote yours so well. I love how you characterized Viraess especially. Awesome job! )

spikedust chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
wow, what a great story! very well-written and edited, wonderful pacing, and great characterizations. thank you for my day! s.d.
Andrew Lincolne chapter 20 . 5/24/2006
Fantastic story! Just sad that it ends there. Would love it to continue. Are there any sequals coming?
Dragon-Raptor chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
Okay, bad author, bad! Killing Markus, and then having Viraess give herself to Kezler... (shivers)

What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic...
Inga chapter 1 . 2/17/2006

I have been following this story holding my breath (and I am amazed at how little know it is here on ff - and really glad that it had wider fan base elsewhere).

The ending was unexpected, yet in retrospect, far better for character developent (and the Universe) than it would have been had the tragic events of Ch19 been avoided.

Also - I tried reading Timothy Zahn and couldn't. Your story I couldn't tear apart from.

And I do agree that a continuation would be very interesting: the task Shelarne has now is far more difficult and unusual than what a typical antagonistic storyline would imply.
reagan64 chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
IT'S OVER? What kind of ending is that? There'd better be a sequel, that was a great story.
Dragon-Raptor chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
Very good, on par with the published novels. I hope your planning on finishing this...
Talyn chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Ms. ChristineX, I respectfully request to present my highest compliments to this story. It seems a damn shame that this story isn't getting all the credit it deserves from the community.

I particularly like the way you can intertwine the seemingly disjointed stories - it is Timothy Zahn's style, and you've emulated it extremely well. Also, your original characters are well-written, believable, and subtle, and your characterizations of existing characters are spot on. I'll certainly be looking forward to reading more of your work.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
Yay, another chapter. Great, this too!