Reviews for Jocks are for Cheerleaders
silverdredshadow chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
your fic is really awesome and i hope you update soon

Ja Ne
fluffyluver666 chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
AWWE! omg u better update this soon omg its so cute! hehe falling for the enemy..i love these types of storys! there great! hehe and u write it soo well! im just wondering why everyone sang..most ppl dont do that at talent shows, they do like, everything:P:P:P hehe anyways tho! nice story loved it! :D
Kristin-a-dette chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
It was good

The songs were interesting too... D

So now InuYasha is finally revealed as the good-looking and talented in singing guy huh? HAHAHA... can't wait to see how Kagome would take it as she falls in love with him...

Lallaa... update soon!
sleepiness chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
i really like your story

keep it up!
Inufan510 chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
That was pretty damn good.I hope you write more,even though I don't think you will cause the last time you updated was 6 months ,if you could finish the story,I would be truly grateful! .
FromtheWell chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
I really like your story. I love it when writers write Kagome as a girl who can take care of herself. Keep up the good work, and update soon, I'll be waiting for it!

Ray
karen chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
i love your stiry! not to mention the great songs that were picked to be sung...i hope you can finish the story i can't wait to read it!
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
o i wonder whats going to happen please keep going.
xXuNDeRTHeRoSe666Xx chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Your story is really cool. I'm adding it to my favorite stories list.
Kagome818 chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
U must update VERY SOON!
Aero Tendo chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
Nice chapter, longer too I noticed. :)

Anyway, I see you added a little bit of mystery about a previous Kagome relationship.

Clever way for you to get Sango and Miroku together.

The lipstick idea was also good and using the handicap bathroom for privacy is a good idea.

The only thing I'd suggest is that you make sure you put spaces between some of your words as I noticed that sometimes they were together.
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Not a bad chapter, though a little short.

It was interesting that the girls were all complaining about jocks, but then that's what the whole point of this story is isn't it?

Girls not wanting to date or be bothered by guys because they ARE jocks, even though they'll probably end up seeing one of them sooner or later. :)
catherine-the-elf chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
i am but please make them longer
IMADEMONCHILDCOMETOSTEALURSOUL chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
It has...potential.
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
I liked your chapter and I really enjoyed how at the end you entered with Rin! From the way they all acted, I am guessing that she's the same age as Kagome and Sango!

Hms, Are you going to introduce Sess next? or Miroku?

I like how you've done everyone and everything so far. Keep up the good work and Update soon! :)