Reviews for Mr Monk and th3 Math3matician
benign intent chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
Sorry to see that this has not been completed yet-but this crossover fiction you've written is very entertaining as it is. Something about the style inclines one to patience and pleasant suspense ;)
Niggysupporter chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
AUGH! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
This is awesome so far. Love it.
Linda chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
I totally love this story so far, but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while and it's unfinished. Where can I find the rest of the chapters?

I've been a total "Numb3rs" fan from the very beginning, but I've only recently gotten into "Monk" (thanks to my BF urging me to watch it). This crossover is so clever and SO hilarious. I can't wait to read more!
mae-E chapter 14 . 6/26/2006
this is a really cool story!

Monk is enoguh to drive even the sanest, most calm person over the edge in record time! lol:)

the parts with what monk would do beacuse of his ocd were histirical! Like him erasing charlie's equations cause there not stright, or cleaning the house, or changing test grades. it a riot!

your doing a great job on this story! i am enjoing it very much! its supsenfull yet histrical at the same time!
BloodMistress chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
Wow, this is interesting. Please update soon.
Morrolan chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
Update please!
THE Xenomorph chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This loks interesting, I'm adding to my C2 and watching it myself.
SnowMakesMeCry75 chapter 14 . 7/11/2005
I know how Charlie feels about the whole equation erasing thing, I have no life so I hold myself up in my room doing math a lot, and my mom tends to dispose of papers I was writing on, and clean my windows and mirror when I write on them, and it pissed me off, because it's a weeks worth of work that's gone, I really like your story though, it kicks ass!
ash chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I love this story. It is really interesting. I am a fan of both Monk and Numb3rs. I really like how you work the dynamic between Monk and Charlie.
graceofnight chapter 14 . 5/16/2005
i love it! poor Charlie. i understand how he feels about Monk erasing his equations. i would be LIVID if someone did that to me! i love your crossover idea, its really funny.

but can you be a little more descriptive. you seem almost impatient to end the story. slow down a bit so we can really see things happening. take a breath. we already love it! just give us a little more of the REALLY good parts! like Charlie interacting with Monk!

you're doing great!
Ivette Boveda chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
Monk had only mild OCD before his wife died. Afterwards, it severe.
A.E. Venturi chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Good story so far. Only one thing; Monk has had OCD for his whole life. Otherwise an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
merryw chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
Great story! I love Monk and I love Numb3rs! Wonderful combo! Looking forward to more! merry
Ivette Boveda chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
Thanks to everyone for their reviews!