Reviews for With Cameras and Clowns
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
As soon as I read the summary, the first thing that came to me was,"Oo, can't wait to find out!" and I couldn't agree more with myself; this was throughly enjoyable to read. I love how you make Ian quirky and dramatic; his theories always seem to come true. Spencer, Bryan and Tala could have had a bit more role, but I wouldn't change it at all, really. In short, I was amused with every part of this story, especially from beginning to end because it had me sympathezing for this cool, unusual Demolition Boy, (although I AM NOT SHORT AT ALL!-) Hope you make another one. See ya!
CheetahsWillEatYou424 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
So funny. How can anyone make fun of Ian? It should be a sin! But so funny anyway. :P Keep up the good work
Giga-Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
thats so true! i can relate with ian, well being a midget and thats it

ooh! the bryan and spencer fic is UP! tis called,

'life as a child' corny name but meh, im an idiot!

i rteally liked the fic, poor ian tho!

amz

_
pen names r us chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
yay Ian.
Bra-Two chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
aw poor Ian *huggles Ian*

This was good u can't help feeling sorry for him.

Just add a skirt's sequel? don't ask me- lately all i've been having are TysonxKai ideas so I'm trying to get rid of them all by hitting my head of the desk a million times.

*hugs from me*
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
XP a purple nose to match his purple hair! That's just great! lol this was uber funny and it's true.

-The vertically-challenged are the ones that are teased and punished the most-

I should know! XD this was awesome *faves*

laterz,

*Tanuki Ookami*
GeminiLiger chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
OMG! I LOVE IT! I swear . i was trying so hard not to crack up, but i did neways. My dad had gone to bed, and i was squealing and snorting, and i ouldn't breath. i just found it HILARIOUS! I hope your computer comes back to life. .I shall pray. .

*puts Bryan and Kai to pray for the computer* There. . hope it comes back to life! See ya!