Reviews for All My Yesterdays
dramione8888 chapter 6 . 1/3
you forgot ancient runes
jallison099 chapter 33 . 12/29/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
sammy smith chapter 34 . 11/28/2015
Love it, can't wait for the sequeal
EsmeraldaSnarkle chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
And why is Lucius Malfoy even obsessed with her?

I don't understand that at all.
EsmeraldaSnarkle chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
I really don't think Hermione would act anything like this.

Is this and AU Hermione or something?
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
im cryin so hard right now u riped my haret out
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 34 . 1/6/2014
Good work!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Great work! In terms of editing, you keep incorrectly using the word "your". When a sentence can also be read the same way with the phrase "you are", then you are meant to use the contraction "you're".
For example: "Yes," she lied. "No, you're not," Sirius said...
Alizarin098 chapter 34 . 10/3/2013
thank god there's a sequel because before I read that, you were going to get the most screechy, gibberishy review ever about Sirius- thanks for the sequel!
Alybethed chapter 34 . 9/3/2013
Girl you broke my heart! It's 4 in the morning, I have school tomorrow at 9AM and I'm still AWAKE! You hook me up in this!
SattlerSister90 chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
the chapters are a bit short but i am LOVING this story! im so glad theres two more installments to read!
Jiru-senpai chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
Oops. I almost forgot to review.

Anyway, I was always a Dramione fan (since 2004?) and after stumbling on a Sirius/Hermione story two days ago, I was hooked. How could I not see this coupling before?!

Great story, by the way. Minimal technical errors and overall a satisfying storyline. Very easy to read through. :)

Thank you for sharing this.

On to the sequel!
Romantic Journalist chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I like this idea your running with, but it seems a little fast paced. Slow down a bit, perhaps incorporate a budding friendship between Hermione and a few Slytherins, such as Snape, Lucius, etc. The conversation between Dumbledore and Hermione should also slow down because jumping in takes the suspense away. Dumbledore and Hermione are cautious folk and rushing their conversation seems a discredit to their character.
JenniseiBlack chapter 34 . 2/24/2012
Beautiful i love this it had me in tears. I am getting ready to read the 2nd one cant wait!,,,,
Hotgirlow chapter 34 . 12/30/2011
update soon it's great I can't wait to read more.