Reviews for Breaking Point
Zara chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Angsty stuff. Love it. Love your other TT works. Amazing writer and all. Do hope you write some more of this stuff. Until then, happy writing!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Angsty McAngstmeister, Hollywood called. They want their angst back.

Seriously, though, this is Tragedy. Sure, there's angst, but the main thing here is the tragic loss (even though he's still technically alive) of a dear friend.

Your presentation is very effective. Makes me glad I'm not one of them.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story was really, really good. I wish you would write a story about Beast Boy though and fully explain the bad things that happened to him that you were hinting at.

This story was well written and very believable. Please keep up the good work.
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
In my story he lives...sad but great
GhostMajor chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is really good! :D Though it does raise a lot of other questions, such as: What happened for Robin to be in such a state? What will the Titans do now? Is there really no hope, or will Raven somehow find a way to heal Robin? And if so, how is Robin effected afterward?

I really did enjoy it, though my fangirl mind wonders these things. o3o
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
wow. this was really good. there were a few spelling errors but what does that matter? lol. that would really suck, huh?
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
o...m...g

ben
Zicora chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I think it was good. It posed an thought that most fail to think about. In reality, how could one survive with all the tenision that they have to deal with. If you can think of a good way to do it, I think it might be nice to either make a minut continuation or just possibly make another "what if" story.
Lover of Seto Kaiba chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh...that is so sad...this story makes me feel unhappy, but at the same time, it's really good, and I liked the way you portrayed all the titans and how they would react to this. But still...it's so sad...:(
ravenrocs4eva chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
dude, you must have some weird dreams. great writing, i will have to read some of your other stuff.
DarkSin chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow, this is very good

no it wasn't good, it was great

ur writing has emotions tat i can actually picture.

ur a excellent writer

sad ending, yet it was one of the best one-shot story ever

luv it )
Cartoongurl chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I liked it, I thought it was good. It was awsome how you couldn't tell who was in the room until the middle. Sad D: