Reviews for Paper Cut
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lloyd, you are determined to make it hard for Zelos to talk, aren't you? *highly amused*

Yay for letter burning and Zelos staying.

Well written. Fun read.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
:giggle: that was fun. Lloyd's better at talking than I remember, but it was still priceless.

And you win for the RaineSheena reference.
heartofShou chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Awesome! I love all the character interaction!
Measured chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really love this, the banter is just beautiful and there were so many laugh-out-loud moments, so many I can't even list my favorites. I found myself copying out parts to show to friends as I read along, just to share the fun. It's just..really a ton of fun and I hope you had as much fun writing this as I had reading it This is totally the favorite of all the Zelos/Lloyd fics I've read so far~
Erian-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
aw kawaii, and it was really fun to see Zelos getting flustered for a change XD good job!
midge chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
its good , iky but good , i dont see lloyd or zelos being gay, maybe genuis
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Sexy. I don't think it was in character for Lloyd to curse though, and he's a bit too harsh-sounding. Remember, Lloyd is a sweet guy. And a dummy.

An adorable dummy.

And Zelos is a FOX. I'm writing a fanfiction currently and I already have a few chapters written. Picture this: Bikini Party at Zelos's mansion.

oh yeah. ;) bannana Hammock!
Invader Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
cute! and full of firsts in zelos/lloyd stories! two beds and lloyd making the first moves! awesome! me likey and addy to mah faves!
Await The Morrow chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That...was awesome. Very well written, everything was just so well done, in character, funny, sweet, really awesome. Honestly one of the best one-shots I've read in ages. Just wow...
Melampode chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was terribly cute. And nicely written (you do Zelos/Lloyd banter SO well). And, oh yeah, pretty hot to boot. :)
Jaws That Bite chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Dominant Lloyd. Complient Zelos. Yum. God, this was good. It didn't get near the recognition it deserved. DOn't worry, though. I recognize it as the favorite it is. _
A n A n g e l O f C r u x i s chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hmm, this was really cute. Not too lemony either, which is a good thing.

Well written i must say
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Aw *giggle* I liked it a lot.

Beautifully written. Gotta love Zelos being a drama queen XD