Reviews for A Different Familiar Moon
Delorita chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*sniff* Oh my. I loved this! Poor sad/happy Andre! Wonderful story. I too, think the book is better then the movie, even though we get to see more Claire/Andre in the movie. I wrote a story for the two too, over in the movie section! I thought no one had tackled the matter before and was really happy someone pointed more Timeline stuff out to me!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh, this was sweet. I agree with you too, the book was much better. I heard the movie was horrible.

Great job!

Mooks chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Yay! I totally agree with you; Andre/Claire is the best pairing ever. Honestly, their relationship is the only thing that kept the movie going. Great job...I'd love to see you do a full-length fic with these two featuring as the main characters. *hint, hint* Kudos to you for a great oneshot!
Bastila chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I agree, also short and sweet!

I don't exactly like Andre and Claire in the book, but I could tolerate it in the movie. I liked her better because she seemed less crafty and much more honorable, you know? [I think it might have been the whole omission of her sleeping with the abbot, maybe.]

Anyway, enough of my prattle. Well done.
Araiona Dubois chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aw! *sigh* I just love Andre...and Timeline...wonderfully written! I absoutley enjoyed that!
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wonderful little thing! Sweet as candy.

And I totally agree with you, Andre and Claire are so cute... so right together!
poemomm chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
oh this is so sweet - I love it! good job.

Jamy chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
i am in love with this couple a lot.

andre and claire are just perfect. I watched the movie and read the book of michael crichton-liked book is really good indeed,also I am missing the romantic site of andre and claire in the book,I have to admit.

beautiful that they have three sweet kids;-)

but it seemed that marek is not really 100% happy. i had the feeling that he wished to be at home in 2003 or so..