Reviews for You Wish
bFishstix chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
awwww, cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is excellent. Really, really... excellent. I am Miranda in this instance, oh man. The story is wonderful.
sUmMeRiTh chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow, this is great. I totally, TOTALLY loved it and i want more :D hehe.

What was the song? Well, I'm gonna go Google it coz it sounds good ;)

Awesome job ;)
PaLM TRee 101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ahh that was so good. Normally, I can't stand reading Miranda and Gordo, but this was just really lovely. It paints a great picture, and I loved the fight Miranda was having with herself. You really made it work, and you made me like a little M/G, which I must say is a feat in and of itself. Keep writing!
lissie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
i loved the story but does Gordo like Mirand back? Please continue with it.
Starlit Skies chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Aw...That was sweet (and very well written *applause*). Are you going to stop the story here? I sorta like the cliff-hanger-ending, but it would also be cool if you continued. I think this is the first Miranda/Gordo story I have read. *thinks but can't remember*

Anyway, good job!
Savage chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I like this MG rocks
the gifted one chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
please continue, i miss the m and g stories.
Kris721 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I really liked it. I want to know if Miranda's wish came true!
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Sure steal my idea, lol. I'm just kidding. I've been trying to come up with a one-shot using You Wish for awhile now. Anyway, this was really good. You did a great job writing this. I liked how you gave subtle hints that maybe Gordo isn't all that into Lizzie anymore. I also liked how you kind of left the ending open, like not saying that Gordo is going to be with either girl.
oh sailor chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was FANTASTIC! u rarely see a fic that has miranda liking gordo...and i loved the song! will u email me the info about Lalaine's CD? shadowfax42173 thanx. luv ur story!
LyG4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Scary, scary!

Good chapter (I was thinking about doing something alike), but MG things scare me...

Keep it up!
Lin chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow! this was not only sweet but well accomplished and written. great job.