Reviews for A Stitch in Time
The New Vampire chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
No excuse to take an incredibly long time to update? I'd say five years is a long time! Continue, for my mental health...actually, you probably don't care about that and it is long dead anyway, but continue!
The New Vampire chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Hahaha, now this is a productive thing to do on Summer Vacation! Actually, can I steal your bit about Erik being fluffy? (Not for a phic, for when casual conversation gets boring). No? Awww. Okay, I respect that. Why am I answering my own questions? Because I have nothing better to do!

Awesome story! Of awesome!
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Curious and cute at same time.
rhiready chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
hurry up and I might give you some of my great great grandmas fudge maybe*laughs evily*
VannaTablita chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
i just read this whole story in one day... i love it! please hurry and update!

is carmen going to turn out to be christine's descendent or something?
Mothboss chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Mothboss chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
YAY CINCINNATI!

-I live here! but I go to teenage classes at the art acadamie.

That is so cool! :D
Pearlmegan chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
Please add more soon!

Pearlmegan :)
OperaGhost18 chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
ok, in the author's note you DID say it would take a while for you to come out with a new chapter...but NINE MONTHS? *tear* you make me sad T_T

*Maki
DarogaDaae chapter 13 . 12/20/2005
Oh, am I the only one that finds an angry Erik to be a real turn-on? Er, that came out wrong... Ok, so it didn't. Lots of plot twists and developements.
THE PHANTOMISS OF THEM ALL chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
LENISVOX, what happened? why don't you add more? a wonderful story. PLEASE YOU MUST CONTINUE IT! (;
DimmDimms chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
I think this is great. I can't think of any reason _I_ would write something this amusing without finishing... You _are_ going to update, are you not? Because I would be so distressed if you did not!
Ceci Webster chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Please...be kind and update for us...
THE PHANTOMISS OF THEM ALL chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS YOU NEVER UPDATE AH! WHAT PART OF I LOVE YOUR STORY DON'T YOU GET OH PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE PHANTOM MY PHANTYKIMS-teehee don't ask my little name for the BRAVO!
SunsetInMyVeins chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow... i wish gerard butler would get tangled in my shower curtains... (lol) anyways, good story, i love it so far!