Reviews for Etheria Doomed
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Horde Prime being someone's subordinate? That's news to me.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Why did you retcon Hordak as Horde Prime's son?
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
"The Honor is Restored"? Does she really say that to transform back into Adora or did you make it up?
Japan Boy chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Nice Crossover!Reading this brought back all the great memories I had of watching 'She-Ra:Princess of Power' on weekday afternoons on channel 5 in the were the days,eh? Anyway,wonderful story,& I'll try out some of the other stuff your imagination came up care.
gunman chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
HA! You have Horde Prime as Apocalypse's 'servant'? That was just hilarious!

But Horde Prime does have a point: better to have someone who is loyal and bungles than someone who is victorious and would ultimately betray you.

And this is the first time I've ever heard of Apocalypse and Asgard in the same conversation.

Nice work on this story.

gunman chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter.

But your fight scene was too short.

Your battle in Doom's new throne room would have made more sense if you had made it seem as if She-Ra and Angella were fighting against The Fantastic Four and the Rebellion.

Also, I really liked the fact that your brought in other heroes from the Marvel Universe: Professor X, The Beast, Dr Strange, and even Curt Connors,(who is technically more of a villain, if an involantary one) and then you bring in Thor? And what's more you give us the explanation that Asgard and Grayskull are linked. Which I admit is cool, but you also have Reed explain the relationship between the two. I was confused by this, if only because Reed couldn't have known that prior to his arrival on Etheria, unless he was subconsciously informed of this, or had studied the histories of other dimensions in relation to their universe.

Which wouldn't have been much of a stretch, but even Reed wouldn't have had time to study something like that, given the nearly infinite number of alternate universes and dimensions that apparently exist.

And the part where Adora and Angella had the top of their heads bald due to shaving was funny.

gunman chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
It always irritates me that people like Dr Doom talk of peace and prosperity when they use power and force to get their point across.

Kinda like Magneto and his pledges of mutant/human co-existence.

Not that he doesn't have a point, but still he's wrong in using power and mind-control to bring about peace and prosperity.

And I'm kinda surprised that Glimmer would be able to use her powers to reach the Fantastic Four.

To me, it would have made more sense for Light Hope and the Sorceress to summon He-Man and his allies to Etheria, seeing as how Doom is considering their world as well.

Heck, they've done it several times.

Mind-control seems to be one of Doom's favorite tricks.

To me that doesn't make sense, since you've basically got a bunch of mind-controlled slaves, not willing allies.

Which only goes a long way to make Doom seem like a villain and a tyrant, nothing better.

gunman chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Well, you certainly have Doom in character here.

Using mind control on She-Ra, getting her to reveal her secrets, and then inviting Queen Angella to a dinner?

Yeah, that sounds like Dr Doom to me.

He always did have a flair for 'royal protocol' and 'manner's, unlike alot of villains who have great power.

The guy may be evil but he does have a gentlemanly nature about him.

Nice touch on that part.

gunman chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Okay, I'm a little confused about this.

Dr Doom agreed so easily to serve Horde Prime, in return for his face?

There are any dozens of ways that Doom himself could have rebuilt his face. I mean the damage was only superficial. But then again, this is Doom we're talking about. Extreme methods are his forte.

And I'm a little confused about something else: Dr Doom said 'I'll bite'? What the heck? Every incarnation of Victor Von Doom I've seen or read speaks much more eloquently than that. You make him sound like Ben or Johnny.

Anyway, Write on!
gunman chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
So... you uploaded all these chapters in one day?

While it saves time in waiting for updates, it does tend to make things rather difficult in leaving reviews that could help make the story better.

Nevertheless, I like this story.

Having just read your She-Ra/Danny Phantom crossover, I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Marvel Comics heroes are some of my favorite.