Reviews for A Snowy Night
room-on-broom chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
A very good story, just the cup of tea for reading on a cold evening home. :)
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011

I liked that one.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
kirby russell chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
brilliant! you captured their voices so well, and i love the undertone of... violence? creepiness... you know what i mean.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
M. I love how I can relate to practically everything on your profile. :)
jinguj chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow this is.. great.
Senira chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It's hard to write good AxI, but you managed to capture the interaction between them perfectly. Integra's reaction to the rose, the way Alucard worked in the offer and his gesture at the end were all very in character and highlighted the romantic tension between the two of them without being googly or too harsh. This was a great short.
FireanIce chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
OH dare you leave it there I demand that you write a second chepter plz beggs with puppy yes update plz
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
And that is how AxI stuff should be. Some of them are great! But some are just plain OOC, which gets really annoying. Great job! You did a fine job indeed! Gives my the chills too!

Loved it too!
Thess chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
It was a chilling, anime fic, nicely written indeed.
Kat23a chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow. Gorgeous. I don't know whether or not to say if you've kept them in character, but it's certainly a heck of a lot more believeable than most of the AxI stuff I've seen floating around out there. That last sentence gave me CHILLS. Do you hear me? Actual, honest-to-goodness CHILLS. Do you know how seldom that happens?

Really. Give yourself a pat on the back for this one. Gorgeous.
Jadesabre2005 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow, that was intense... Good job!