Reviews for Via Inertia
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is a strange mixture of creepy, sad and beautiful. I liked it. Even though I prefer things to be happy to both read - her story is also in the original so sad.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I neglected to save this story, and I've been looking for it frantically ever since. Whew! Soooo relieved I found it again. MUST have it near at all times so I can re-read it at the drop of a hat. Don't stay tonight, sensei, he says. Dear lord.
SlimReaper chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
iHe muses that he is probably the person closest to Hatake Kakashi in the world, and he wishes he were alive again, just so he could scream./i

That line... whoa. Powerful story, makes me just want to hug them both and run away at the same time!
Lexie BeautyKiller chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Loved It
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Yo.

Damn. That was amazing...I mean, the last line was just...I can't even explain to myself on the...ugh. I'm not making sense. Just...perfect. Just plain fucking perfect.

Ja ne!

UK.
LeftMeSpeechless chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That is ... heart wrenching... ;_;

Very dark and absolutely awesome. I have it on my fav-list for a while now, but until now I somehow just didnt find the words for it.

I think I actually took comfort in placing this way before the manga, so there is still hope for Kakashi. *chuckles*

No honestly, this is an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love this story. Great job!
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
It's hard to find words to praise a story that is written so well it captivates the reader and makes them want to cry at the same time. A wonderful story and unique insight into the mind of one of the best and most elusive characters ever created.
TsumiNoAru chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*sobbing*

this is such a beautiful, wonderful and sad piece! I don't know what else to say. You have all my respekt as a writer! I beg you for more...!

*add to favorites*
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Sad. I love the last line though because a scream would sum up his reaction to everything that he's seen since he died.
tsuki chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow. Just WOW. This is so beautiful. Absolutely amazing, I love it! Well written and full of emotions, I was so touched. So deep. Oh and I really LOVE this pairing as well. I look forward to reading more of your works. :)
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Kami, you killed me with this. I feel like I'm bleeding out sorrow. Brilliant. And the surprise was intense.

cdk
Aralyth chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
this was rather interesting? Are there more chapters to be posted here or is this it. I would like to read more.
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I really liked the last line. This story was excellent :)
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow. That was brilliant, beautiful imagery. Gah. I love your fics. So deep and probing.