Reviews for Winter Snow
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
lol i really like the "wth? im gay. which means if.." line from bakura xDD

good job C:
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omg aw... i love tenderfluff

love marik's present as well... i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair. well done, great story *hugs and cookies*
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
You don't suck! That was so awesome! Very well done, uber fluffyness!

Virgo
pickle-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Ek!

So cute *bouncing around happily*
ChaosMaiden chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Rae:*sniff*So beautiful!

Rave:Get a hold of yourself!

Rae:Oh..8sniff*This is my Yami,Rave.

Rave:The one with a BACKBONE!

Rae:Nice fic!
Ruler of Dark and Light chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
is this a One-shot?
Nepha chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Rin you are not a bad writer! Well BakuraxRyou is one of my favorite couples and this is s good one-shot about them. Please post more. Yaoi Forever! Ja ne
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I love it it was so FUNNY Please keep writing
gamergirl8901 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Omg its such a sweet story.I really liked it.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
You call that bad, it's not bad! It's awesomely cute and with a tad of humor. I love that pairing, nice job on it! Hope to see ya around. _~
lslines chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Tis pretty good. I won't fill you with fanatsies on fantastic, but it was good. You've written better though *hint to update faded memories*. Update again soon, and keep with the tendershipping please!

Light Fire
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aw that was so cute. Yay for Bakura and Ryou. You did an awesome job. Hope to read more of your works :)
Little Ann chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow, I applaude you, I LOVE RyouBakura pairings. This is quite a good story.
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hikaris-DS:Great job Rin! Not bad at all...I love Tendershipping, si I just had to love it even before i read it...Keep up the good work!_
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
(is blushing really crimson now...) I don't think you suck! I liked it! Mou...I'm the one who sucks...read my fic and know just HOW much I suck...it's entitled possession...R/B too...anyway...I really liked it (I already said that didn't I?) but I have a teensy tiny thought...I think Bakura would make a better seme...he's really is a lot more dominant...hehehe...peace!