Reviews for Knots
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/1
Dear Arahiril:

Just thought I should let you know: They've fixed the site software now, so you can put the hyphen back in the summary and it won't be deleted again. (Which would be good, since, as it stands now, the passing reader finds himself puzzling momentarily over what the verb "to knotty" might mean.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I just re-read this and just wanted to let you know it's a beautiful story, a little gem :) Thanks so much for sharing. The whole love knot thing and Éowyn bursting into laughter was really touching.
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Sweet and cute. Thank you for making me smile.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
sweet!
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
...sigh...*smiles*
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Oh, this was wonderful! Gave me the warm fuzzies. :) Such a sweet idea. The ending with the love knot and Eowyn laughing just warms the heart. Thanks for this. :)
eruanna92 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw! that's a sweet story! Please do more chapters!
EmEx chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Really cute. .
voeux chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wah! _ So fluffy! I love it. It's a beautiful story and the knot idea is very original. Great job! :D
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
So sweet, very well-written, and the best concept I've seen in a long, long time. : ) Thanks for sharing!
fandun chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
you are sweet.
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was lovely! Now that is the sort of mistake to make to get Eowyn's attention! And I do believe he now has it fully! :-)

If there's more, great; if not, gratitude for this little bit!

Blessings,

Jazzcat
Lady ot Rings chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
AWW! That was so sweet! I knew there was a reason E/F was one of my favorite ships! And the ending was absolutely perfect! I hope you keep writing because you have a great gift! Thanks and please you!

Lady
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I love these stories about the little things. The little fillers, the little moments, that really make the characters special. Yours stick with me... I loved your story about apple cider, and this one is just as good! Keep writing more, please...
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is charming! I could just feel the heat growing, in a quiet unhurried way, between the two convalescents. Interesting that Eowyn didn't realize that Faramir would be able to sew - they didn't have maidservants at Henneth-Annun, I think every Ranger had to be able to sew up rips in their clothing. Eowyn is probably used to Eomer coming to her for help every time he loses a button or something!