Reviews for Knots
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I just re-read this and just wanted to let you know it's a beautiful story, a little gem :) Thanks so much for sharing. The whole love knot thing and Éowyn bursting into laughter was really touching.
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Sweet and cute. Thank you for making me smile.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
sweet!
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
...sigh...*smiles*
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Oh, this was wonderful! Gave me the warm fuzzies. :) Such a sweet idea. The ending with the love knot and Eowyn laughing just warms the heart. Thanks for this. :)
eruanna92 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw! that's a sweet story! Please do more chapters!
EmEx chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Really cute. .
voeux chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wah! _ So fluffy! I love it. It's a beautiful story and the knot idea is very original. Great job! :D
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
So sweet, very well-written, and the best concept I've seen in a long, long time. : ) Thanks for sharing!
fandun chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
you are sweet.
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was lovely! Now that is the sort of mistake to make to get Eowyn's attention! And I do believe he now has it fully! :-)

If there's more, great; if not, gratitude for this little bit!

Blessings,

Jazzcat
Lady ot Rings chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
AWW! That was so sweet! I knew there was a reason E/F was one of my favorite ships! And the ending was absolutely perfect! I hope you keep writing because you have a great gift! Thanks and please you!

Lady
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I love these stories about the little things. The little fillers, the little moments, that really make the characters special. Yours stick with me... I loved your story about apple cider, and this one is just as good! Keep writing more, please...
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is charming! I could just feel the heat growing, in a quiet unhurried way, between the two convalescents. Interesting that Eowyn didn't realize that Faramir would be able to sew - they didn't have maidservants at Henneth-Annun, I think every Ranger had to be able to sew up rips in their clothing. Eowyn is probably used to Eomer coming to her for help every time he loses a button or something!
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
That was so cute! I almost started to laugh as Faramir had done the love knot. Love the way you write, I could really see how they were sitting there under the willow. Anyway, great story!