Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Vibbah chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I liked this story, but the bit near the start with Diana resigning herself to waiting for Lois' death seems a bit OOC of Diana, in my view of her, but that's just me
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was freaking adorable. Really great job. Makes me want to go back and read every JLA I own.
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I love it! Very well plotted and written and... just darn good appealing. Very good!
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Grr...I don't have the words to express how infinitely awesome this is. I loved it. I don't often read Justice League stuff, but this is supreme. Good job!
mcabello chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Good fic. Write more soon.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Well, this was great except for the freaky-ness at the end. Regardless, I enjoyed it very much. Awesome job.

Kyoko
cruzstar chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
very good indeed. Batman/wonder woman are awesome.
killertrees chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great story! Love is a battlefield! Yes!
Jack chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
What a beautiful piece of writing and a beautiful story. Wonderful characterization that showed lovely character development and a tender story. Great job!
pandi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
ah that is so good. really well done i love it
mrmaniac chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Nice!
Avalonmuse1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hey, Djinn! It's your recent muse.

I really liked this piece! It was light-hearted and fun. The characterizations were excellent as always. I love the way you have Diana working out - makes a whole lot of sense. I also laughed a lot when Supergirl blasted her way into the bathroom. Funny stuff there! Of course this story could use more detail and an "R" rating, but you know me, I'm all about the details. I know, I know, I'm insatiable.

One thing that bothered me, though, was the incongruity in the bathroom scene. Didn't BM put WW on a shelf of some kind? And then they were on the floor, half in and half out of the shower. You lost me with the sudden change. It was hard for me to picture or follow. I personally liked the shelf idea and think you should have stuck with that. But that's just me. D

Please write more soon! Maybe another long one?

- M.
gscritter chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Bravo! It's about time he got her. )

Well written too. I loved the dance between the story and the Karthene. Nicely done.

PS I still like the part about Bruce getting her and about Kal being pissed.
McSatan chapter 1 . 3/6/2005