Reviews for A Cowboy's Trip
Inudaughter chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Awesome story. I never would have dreamed it was possible, but it's there. Please update.
Samurai Fish chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
I love this story! It's so different from others! I like it! Hurry to update! And I like the Billy the kid touch! Cool, cool, story! Hurry with next chapter!
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
LOL! They MET Billy the Kid! The way they seemed to escape was a little too easy and convient but at least Kagome finally got a famous person's autograph!

I'm from Las Cruces, New Mexico so of COURSE I've heard of him! My town even has a spot tourist spot where you can read all about him!

Anyway, keep up the good writing!
Mika-Girl101 chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Dude! Well, Dudet! We did that danm report together! It was torture and you know it! I can't believe you remembered even THAT much!

Well update!

FFL

Mika
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
This is a nice chapter.

I can't believe Inuyasha actually held himself back like that. Ah well, I'm sure the men will get what's coming to them in all due time. :)

Seeing as how Inuyasha has had bigger things run through him than bullets, I bet he could take all their shots and still manage to get all the men.

Should be interesting to find out what the men want with Kagome.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Magic sword with a Magic well, mix the two harshly and you'll get unexpected results! LOL!

I can't wait to see where you'll take this one! :)

Well, I *could* spam you with UPDATE! like you do, but I want to save my fingers for writing more stories that you seem to like. :)

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll review your other stories too!
Mimi chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Cool story. I can't wait to see what you do with it! I mean, when do they get to the 'Wild Wild West'? I wanna see wut you do with this soon. So plz updates ASAP! Thanx!