Reviews for Moods
Bobtrumpet chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
One of the sweetest Kim and Ron get together stories on the site. Absolutely charming. And the extra non-Disney realism just added to the story. Well done.
Daki92 chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Awww, hehe, so sweet
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
nice chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
you rock!
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
Nice 'ending' So what is this Felix taking Moniques hands at the end huh. Are you trying to kill us here with a cliffy. huh! I guess 'Moods 2' will be a nice thing to look at.

P.S. Great story!
Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Even if it wasn't 'completely' a move on Ron's part it gave us hope for the future. Go Ron!
Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Such a tease! Kim has game!...more bases she said?
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Kim wanted Ron to put his hand there?...I'm starting to like this story more than before...Yay for Ron and Kim!
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
I'm starting to like this story. You know what, what Felix said to Ron, about the whole Moodulator and it didn't tell her who she love, I was thinking the same thing. Since the whole Moodulator event, I always thought (well, even before this episode) that Kim and Ron will end up together. I can't wait to read more.

EnigmaticPseudonym chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
For a first try, this story is pretty good! I like how you described Ron's reactions (that's why I like these kinds of stories! LOL :}). The "hand on the hip" part sent me laughing my head off. Keep up the good work!
CastaS chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
great story, i love it
xthedarkone chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
You not a fan of Brad Pitt are you lol great chapter
xthedarkone chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
I usally don't review till I'm finished but I just wanted to say that after the first two chapters I'm gonna like it. Just wanted to say that I also believed what you about the Moodulator not telling Kim on who to love. Well I'm gonna carry on reading hey why don't you check out my fics see what you think Later and good job again so far .
liverpoolangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
i love it my fav story ever
o-flightless chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
I love it! I'm going to read moods 2 now and if this is a series keep it up!