Reviews for Bewitched and Bewildered
benny the twit chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
whoops sorry didnt read the authors note btw this is awesome and u should be proud of ur muse :D
benny the twit chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
sorry for sounding kinda pcky but isnt ginny's name ginevra :S
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
This was a cute story.
alix33 chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
Hi,

I was a bit scared on Harry's behalf before he told Ron, but it turned out OK - thank you for that!

OK, now four Hermione-like bits: 1)"free of the JITTERS";

2)"boyfriend just on PRINCIPLE";

3)"attempts to WOO Ginny"; and

4)"legs wrapped around his WAIST".
alix33 chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
Hey,

The R-rated scene works amazingly well, I think, for your fic!

Two Hermione-like bits: 1)"spoke the prophecy ALOUD"; and

2)"when he is finished WITH the talk".
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Five bits to this review: 1)Harry's singing card for Ginny in the previous chapter (because I forgot to ask in my previous review and does not allow a person to review the same chapter twice) sings "its horrible tune" - which tune did Harry charm into it, then? and which words, please?;

2)"her boot connected painfully" - other than for Harry sometimes packing trainers into his trunk before going back to Hogwarts some years, I have never given the other students' shoes a thought, so, thanks for this!

3)"come from NONE other than the resident";

4)"both WEASLEYS were conspicuously absent"; and

5)"nearly SPAT out his pumpkin juice".
alix33 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Two bits to this review:1)"He was a genius, really" - By the time the chapter had ended, I realised that you put this sentence in as a sort of omen of bad things to come for Harry, hubris almost. At first I thought: 'Harry would never think THAt of himself! the only three people in all of the HP universe to think that of themselves (before HBP and Horace Slughorn), are Gilderoy Lockhart (because he is a vain git, before AND after the memory charm backfiring on him), Draco Malfoy (because he is a snobbish git) and Tom Riddle/Voldemort (because he is an all-out-evil child-of-parents-who-are-not-married-to-one-another, aka bastard)!
alix33 chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
OK, this review consists of three bits: one is Hermione-like, and the other two are a question and an observation, respectively, about your HP FF universe.

1)"Dean's eyes would BULGE SLIGHTLY"?;

2)"robes were freshly pressed" - are there, in your HP FF universe, house-elves that the Hogwarts students can ask to do this pressing of robes, or do the Weasley children, being poor and thus not having house-elves, know charms to press robes that Mrs. Weasley taught them?;

3)"wearing the makeup that she sometimes did" - I LOVE HP FFs that allow the non-evil Hogwarts girls to wear makeup as it reinforces my yearning to attend Hogwarts myself, even if I turn out to be Gryffindor's worst squib in Hogwarts history! You see, my high school never allowed makeup, but then again, it was the worst sort of muggle-ish place in the Dursley sense of that word that anyone could ever imagine!
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Hey,

One Hermione-like bit: 1)"get PAST the awkwardness"; but the rest of my bits of review are all very nice and extremely uplifting, like Harry conjuring up his Patronus during his OWL exams in OotP: 2)"The disappointment that set in was PROFOUND" - someone used my all-time-favourite English word in a Harry Potter FF, woohoo!

and I liked these phrases, too, very much: 3)"slip sideways into being content";

4)"sliding into a serious grump"; and

5)"slink into his momentary bliss.
alix33 chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
Hey, this is a stupendously good fic, except for two little things that is now going to make me sound like Hermione's clone: 1)Didn't you mean Ginny's "curiosity was PIQUED"?;

2)and that she gave Ron a "WHACK on the back of the head"?
PotterAnon chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
It's probably weird to get a review this late after something you posted in March, but still.

I really liked this story, but particularly Chapter Seven. Harry and Ginny's interaction in the "bry-bumping" scene is great. Harry is wonderfully self-conscious and vulnerable and I loved Ginny's self-assuredness and confidence.

Thanks.
gigglefritzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
awesome!
EdinaBrya chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
What a sweet story. I hope you write another Potter fic, cause I think you wrote this one so well. I stayed up late last night finishing it. Hoping that you'll write more!
Daman5 chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
good job youve done better than most cuz most ppl dont bother to finish their fics.
Aces.and.Spades chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
Wow. Just. Wow.

I'll say this one last time, Harry reminds me of my boyfriend. It makes me want to go jump in my car and drive to his house and hug him and be like, "You're such a hopeless dork, but I love you anyway!"

Ahem. Anyway.

I really, really, really do think this story is a diamond in the rough. Very rarely do you come across Harry/Ginny stories that are this good. Again, my only criticism was the speed at which Harry notices that he really likes Ginny, but I think the story itself makes up for it.

You, my dear, are a very talented writer, and I really do hope to see more of your stories in the future.

-A.R-