Reviews for Collide
kris x emergency chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
I love this.

Please update soon, It's different from the rest of the 'Jack Lives' stories. Please update son. :]

-Kristina
I Need More Cowbell chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Ok. I am so glad that she miscarried Cal's child because Cal is a bastard. I guess the story was ok after all. Update soon
I Need More Cowbell chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
So Rose was pretending to be someone named Molly Calvert? I am totally confused.
I Need More Cowbell chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
This chapter was stupid! I don't really like this story..no offense.
I Need More Cowbell chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
So Rose and Cal had sex? He never even kissed her. No offense but that being Cal's child was pretty stupid.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Good stoy so far, plz update soon
hanna chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
what the hell? who is molly calvert? rose and cal never had sex! i know that for a fact! this is so stupid! im sorry but it is!
Brandi Lee chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
YAY! JACK LIVES! update please!
LovePadfoot5867 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
make him remember!
Lady Taliesin chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
You know, this is the first Jack lives story I've read which I've actually liked. I've read others, but they all have EXACTLY the same plot line. Jack wakes up when goes into icy water, Rose and Jack don't meet up on the Carpathia, a month or two later Rose finds out she's pregnant with Jack's child, by chance they meet again, ladidadida...and so I can't tell you how happy I was to find something different!

That being said, this story is amazing. I love the whole thing with Jack losing his memory - it's something I've never seen before, and it's used very cleverly with regards to the plot. And then the child being Cal's...wow. I couldn't see that coming. And I was all worried about what Jack would say when he found out, but then he said he still loved Rose and he loved the baby...aw! I just love Jack to death. He's so sweet.

But then the baby died! Yet another thing I couldn't see coming! Gah! I was seriously...flabbergasted...when that revelation came. And I love how Jack took the news so badly. I mean, that just shows the sweetness of his character right there. You've done an AMAZING job with characterization in this story, especially with Jack. I just love it. I can envision all of this happening, which is (obviously) the mark of a good story. So kudos to you. *double thumbs up*

Ehm...can't think of anything else to say. I hope you're going to continue this story, because I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm still anxious to know how Jack survived...should be interesting!

So, great job so far, update soon. Bye!

~Lady Taliesin )
Genie chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
5 months and 27 days. That's 5 months and 27 days that I've been waiting read more of this. Pleease update soon, I love this story. it's perfect for hopeless romantics like me that just want something (that isn't completely cheesy) to read. Please don't stop, I'll give you a cookie if you write more :D *gets arrested and kicked off for bribery*

~ Keep Smiling
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
i really like ths story. please keep it up!
scullymulder chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
Oh, wow! That was great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
fantastic work! Please continue again soon!
RoxyFoxyChick chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
that was good! keep writing and updating! but i'm sorta relieved they lost the baby though... i know it sounds mean, but that baby could have really been a bearer between them, cuz Jack wasn't the father and all. but anyways great chapter! great story!