Reviews for Just a Start
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Hi Dakota-Jones,

it's really a pity that you obviously decided to stop updating this wonderful story. I love the dialogues and your style in general. Maybe you're still around, despite the fact that this story didn't get updated for more than 3 years...?

Best wishes, D.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Heya Dakota-Jones,

Oh ooh ooh, please continue, pwease?

Damn cliifhangers! ;)

Ai chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I'm reviewing, I'm not your pet, and I want to know what happens! Oh yeah, like the plot so far, but WRITE more okay?
Shlee Verde chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
That was great! Please keep up with this story; its really good :)
outofthewoods chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
i have only just found this please keep writing
CrimsonRaven chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
I thought your little meeting story was simply divine. Are you going to continue? I really hope you do... I will read it quite happily.
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 9 . 5/26/2005

I love this!

yaya Chas. I love Chas! *bounces up and down*

What are the demon people gonna do with my Chas?

Save him now!

Loved it want more...

Please update NOW!

yellowdello chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Sweet! Chasy! anything with mah Chasy in it where he is not wanting to kiss constantine in the first chapter is good. keep writing!

Celine Jordan chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
*poke* Update? Pwease? *puppy eyes* I'll give you more cookies...
Mousewolf chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
*Clenches her jaw, punches gabriel in the nose and snogs constantine* I Love It! More more more Please!
Vita Venio chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
Fantastic! I read all nine chapters and enjoyed them all immensely. You're doing a great job staying true to the characters and introducing Chas the way you did was genius. Great job so far and I hope you update soon.
the fluffinator chapter 9 . 3/23/2005 meanine!update please! i wuvle your story
shinigamipriestess chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
WOW i mean WOW...Its very rare that i feel the great need to review a story but i think yours warrants it...i know your not going for slash, but i like to think of it as a nice fluffy fic...kinda John loves Chas yet wont admit it and Chas loves John in the way thats like 'your my mentor i respect and harbour secret feelings for you'.

Heh anyway your story is good no matter how you intend it to come accross so carry on the good work!

Shin x
toestastegood chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
-falls over- Nice fic! I was sorry to hear that there won't be a ChazConstatine pairing in here - the plot seems perfect for it - but what you've got at the moment seems wonderful.
Streetwise chapter 9 . 3/20/2005
Gah! Cliffhanger! No! Hm, so is this story going right up to the movie? Are you going to explain the scars on Chas's back? ...Well, update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »