Reviews for Just a Start
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Hi Dakota-Jones,

it's really a pity that you obviously decided to stop updating this wonderful story. I love the dialogues and your style in general. Maybe you're still around, despite the fact that this story didn't get updated for more than 3 years...?

Best wishes, D.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Heya Dakota-Jones,

Oh ooh ooh, please continue, pwease?

Damn cliifhangers! ;)

.::Tibbs::.
Ai chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I'm reviewing, I'm not your pet, and I want to know what happens! Oh yeah, like the plot so far, but WRITE more okay?
Shlee Verde chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
That was great! Please keep up with this story; its really good :)
outofthewoods chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
i have only just found this please keep writing
CrimsonRaven chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
I thought your little meeting story was simply divine. Are you going to continue? I really hope you do... I will read it quite happily.
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
owh!

I love this!

yaya Chas. I love Chas! *bounces up and down*

What are the demon people gonna do with my Chas?

SAVE HIM JOHN!

Save him now!

Loved it want more...

Please update NOW!

lol.
yellowdello chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Sweet! Chasy! anything with mah Chasy in it where he is not wanting to kiss constantine in the first chapter is good. keep writing!

WHY! WHY DID CHAS HAVE TO DIE!
Celine Jordan chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
*poke* Update? Pwease? *puppy eyes* I'll give you more cookies...
Mousewolf chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
*Clenches her jaw, punches gabriel in the nose and snogs constantine* I Love It! More more more Please!
Winged Seraph chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
Fantastic! I read all nine chapters and enjoyed them all immensely. You're doing a great job staying true to the characters and introducing Chas the way you did was genius. Great job so far and I hope you update soon.
the fluffinator chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
you...you...you meanine!update please! i wuvle your story
shinigamipriestess chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
WOW i mean WOW...Its very rare that i feel the great need to review a story but i think yours warrants it...i know your not going for slash, but i like to think of it as a nice fluffy fic...kinda John loves Chas yet wont admit it and Chas loves John in the way thats like 'your my mentor i respect and harbour secret feelings for you'.

Heh anyway your story is good no matter how you intend it to come accross so carry on the good work!

Shin x
toestastegood chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
-falls over- Nice fic! I was sorry to hear that there won't be a ChazConstatine pairing in here - the plot seems perfect for it - but what you've got at the moment seems wonderful.
smallish chapter 9 . 3/20/2005
Gah! Cliffhanger! No! Hm, so is this story going right up to the movie? Are you going to explain the scars on Chas's back? ...Well, update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »