Reviews for Stuck with You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
ZUTARA FOREVER! wow I feel so proud and honored that I got to read the first ever zutara fanfic and it was REALLY well written! Good job!
thedoctor11th chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
the first Zutara fanfiction
missmaddiej chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I want to thank you Alimoe for you brought something in to this world that changed it forever zutara
ElladorixBlack chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
this was the first zutara story it is awesome
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I read somewhere, that this was the first ever official Zutara story. It's a good one at that!
zutarian chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
So this was the first zutara fanfic. It wasn't even that bad! I loved it! Good job writer .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
First Zutara fiction, so honored.
Emily9999 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I saw a little rumor(or was it a rumor?) on DeviantArt that this was the first Zutara fanfic ever written! I'm glad I decided to read it. It was phenomenal, even for a oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sokka at the end, and his conclusion. Adorable.
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Sweet. Even though I'm a little disappointed nothing really happened, I'm kind of glad this story was just simple (:

jessi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great story!
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Coolio :) I like it. One of the more believable Zutara stories of the ones I've read. Well done :) I think the "ICK!" was a bit too childish, though, I probably would've gone with "Gah!" or a hiccup/gasp/something-like-that instead. I suppose it's just a matter of preference, though :) Keep up the good work!

God bless :)
On The Heavens chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I laughed so hard when you said Zutara is not the most popular couple. Ha!

This was great! I wish this happened instead of what really happened!
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/8/2011