Reviews for The Story of Princess Lafiel and the Boy Jinto
Michael aka Jinto chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
this fan fiction is a well rounded story I di own the complete cerst of the stars series printer and anime and this stiry is diffrent but well written it starts off slow but once it gets going the hits keep comming I hope to see more from you sometime in the future. Jinto
Matt Gross chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
This is a really good story so far. Continue to write. I would also like to see a story about Cfadiss/Kufadiss and Spoor/Spaurh. I haven't found any though yet. Do you think maybe you could make one. I would like that. I would especially like to see a lemon about them.
Angelbreed2121 chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
This is a really awesome, wonderful, great, etc. etc. story, when are you gonna put another chap.
fireinu chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
I eegrlley look forwerd to the next chapter.
fireinu chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
This chapter mite not have ben as good as the other ones, but it atleast wasnt goeing in serckels.
fireinu chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Promising story, pleas update soon.
Gohan-Chan chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
ahahaha! Jinto really has bad luck...oh well, he gets to be alone with Lafiel, so it's not all that bad :p
ratfic chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
like it so far... please don't keep me waiting for the next chapeter
Gohan-Chan chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
i bet they're complaining about Jinto, and when Lafiel meets Jinto, she starts to like him...
jinto chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
upgrate soon plys
hailey0176 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Seem like a good start. Wish you had made it longer to see where this story is going. Looking forward to reading the next chapter hope it is longer. Also like to see where Lafiel comes into the story.
A chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
so far, so good. keep going.