Reviews for CONQUEST
dd chapter 13 . 3/12/2019
is there another I'm seriously loving dis story
bunnyhathat21 chapter 13 . 1/5/2018
update
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
keep going i love it !
Ninja Unicorn chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDAAAATTTEEE!,
sasuhina chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
hey i really like this fanfiction of yours it is really refreshing. I am waiting for the next release please do it fast.
wildcardstripes chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Hey,
You arw an amazing writer. I love your work and hope you make the last chapter soon. I know it has been a while since you worked on this, and it may be hard to get back to it. I hope you find the time to work on the last chapter. Oh and keep up your amazing work!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Lol i can't get out of my mind, the image of hinata chasing naruto and kick a soccerball to hit him hahahaha so funny when all we see in the manga is hinata blushing everytime she see naruto!
Elreka chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I like the idea of the story and the story so far its self but u should work on ur gamer know one cares about the spelling as long as they read it just don't abandon ur work cause so far and work on the way it sounds when u read it other than that its absolutely GRATE
in your dreams as well chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
lol love ur storys plzz update wen is sasu ganna meet hina as a girl
FullStop chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Hinata acting cocky-lol~ I guess her attitude makes her the fangirls want her more...now she'll understand how Sasuke feels about fangirls~ XD

Love that cat! haha~ sasuke thinks he's gay...awesome! torture him even more!
baka dark chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
I want to read more and its getting really interesting and u did fine with describing the tennis match usually when I get to those parts where they fight with all the magic sword fighting stuff you know I skip them lol but it was interesting reading yours and I think its my first reading them too and while I was reading them I thought of Prince of Tennis and when I read your A/N it confirmed it :)
FullStop chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Hina is so cool here! Update pleaase!
jecka-hime22 chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
awesome! please UPDATE SOON!XD
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
luv it
talapadme chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
Why did you have to change the rating? This story had no mature content in it! So now I won't be reading this story anymore.

I liked this story too. Just when it was getting really good. Why can't people just keep to the rating they started at?

Bye,