Reviews for CONQUEST
wildcardstripes chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Hey,
You arw an amazing writer. I love your work and hope you make the last chapter soon. I know it has been a while since you worked on this, and it may be hard to get back to it. I hope you find the time to work on the last chapter. Oh and keep up your amazing work!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Lol i can't get out of my mind, the image of hinata chasing naruto and kick a soccerball to hit him hahahaha so funny when all we see in the manga is hinata blushing everytime she see naruto!
Elreka chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I like the idea of the story and the story so far its self but u should work on ur gamer know one cares about the spelling as long as they read it just don't abandon ur work cause so far and work on the way it sounds when u read it other than that its absolutely GRATE
in your dreams as well chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
lol love ur storys plzz update wen is sasu ganna meet hina as a girl
FullStop chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Hinata acting cocky-lol I guess her attitude makes her the fangirls want her more...now she'll understand how Sasuke feels about fangirls XD

Love that cat! haha sasuke thinks he's gay...awesome! torture him even more!
baka dark chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
I want to read more and its getting really interesting and u did fine with describing the tennis match usually when I get to those parts where they fight with all the magic sword fighting stuff you know I skip them lol but it was interesting reading yours and I think its my first reading them too and while I was reading them I thought of Prince of Tennis and when I read your A/N it confirmed it :)
FullStop chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Hina is so cool here! Update pleaase!
jecka-hime22 chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
awesome! please UPDATE SOON!XD
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
luv it
talapadme chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
Why did you have to change the rating? This story had no mature content in it! So now I won't be reading this story anymore.

I liked this story too. Just when it was getting really good. Why can't people just keep to the rating they started at?

Bye,

talapadme
in your dreams as well chapter 11 . 7/18/2009
oh i want 2 no whats ganna happen next well i wanna no when hina and sasu meet but any way update soon and can u plzz update on ur other fic there awesome
in your dreams as well chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
ok FINALLY you update and i hope ur working on ur other fic there awesome
winterkaguya chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Yeah! I'd like to see who's wearing the wedding gown, Hanabi or Haku? Hahahhaha...

For a minute, I'd thought Haku would like Hinata, but then, can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction though. But won't Naruto get jealous if Hinata has an admirer? I mean, he and Hinata were close since childhood and won't either one get jealous of another?

Update soon yah!
in your dreams as well chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
plz hurry i so cant wait
SHeWithNoName chapter 9 . 12/31/2008