Reviews for Truth
WhiteWings9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, I love this! So sensuous but subtle, and I love your choice of descriptive words! '...feathering into his ear' 8D Can really imagine it. You gotta write a lemon! I'll definitely read it! Pretty please?
Dark-Angel09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Well I enjoyed this story _ It's so very old, I wonder why I never read this before? I began reading Krad and Satoshi as soon as vol.4 I think or so, came out that is. I'm happy though that I found this all the same. Its a really good one-shot. You capture Krad so well and Satoshi's resistance of course. He didn't resist too much though now did he? ( well it was futile afterall) *pokes Satoshi* Heh, well this was awesome I like how the title and story work so well, and how Krad calls Satoshi his truth. Also poor Satoshi, he'll never have Daisuke but look at what he does have! He has a sexy homicidal blond what more does he need? ; Welps here's a cookie! -gives you a cookie- Its the sugary kind ya know? Enjoy. Byes!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I loved that. I really did. Very twisted and weirdandstrange, but in a lovely way.
jfbj chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
_/_
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
as creepy the Krad/Sato pairing can be, it's still such a fan-girlish delight to read i must be crazy, i know, but they DO make a cute couple, when you think about it(and when you factor out that Satoshi hates Krad... .). anyways, another great feat from you, a very talented writer. can't wait to read more DNAngel fics of yours, so hurry up and write more, okay! -
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I really like the plot in this and hope you will add another chapter to this magnifacent story! Your so descripteve I had shivers going down my spine! Br! Please update this!
Anukis-san chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Waii! That was cute! I liked the way you kept Krad very in character, same with Satoshi. Nice work ;3.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*blinks* Oh wow. *gapes* Lahrbl...

Now that I've expresed my opinion on Krad being Krad-tacular... Wowee! I really liked the part with the Satoshi and the shouting/screaming/crying. I mean... wow. See? You made me incoherent! I won't being able to talk straight for days and days!
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
o.O Oh, I simply loved that! It was awesome! Damn it, I just love the way you write! This fic was just so... umm... I dunno... exquisite... rather poetic... erm... that's the best I can explain it. Thanx muchos for the refreshing fic. Very different yet lovely. And I love the pairing too. Superb job!

Much love,

~DarkRoseBlood _
lolo chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
CHEERS! ::confetti:: That was great! Weird, yes, but aren't we all? Very well written, write more!

lolo

Haha... uke Satoshi... *drools*
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Whoa...they do share the same body...but I just HAVE to love the Satoshi and Krad pairing...it just seems so...wow ya know. Well dude I actually liked it_) Twas weird...but I...am a weirdo...so eh...there ya go, luv yaz

Yuki Haitani_~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Ooh, love the angst. XD

Hints at a lemon make it all the more interesting. Hehe, let our minds think of what'll happen next.

Please write more soon! This is awesome.

~firedraygon97
Yukichu chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
ma... very good story! it was different from many i've read, thank god. _ by the way, your end notes were funny. lol~~
Kawaii Thief Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Um hi, I'm officially a fan girl of your work, (holds up small fan that says go Meg-chan)
Blah chapter 1 . 1/30/2004