Reviews for Letting Go
Earth's-Only-Saviour chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I would have liked to see Harry read those letters that Sirius wrote, maybe before he left for the other Horcruxes (I assume that's what's going to happen, though I could be wrong) or maybe even after the war.
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
aw that was so cute and so inspiring. It brought tears to my eyes.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Sweet. Nice little insight into Sirius & Aletha's relationship (another OC character who doesn't feel OC-like, and who lost that feeling nearly as quickly as Danger). Liked to see Sirius's thoughts and finally learn what he'd been writing (though I thought it had something to do with Azkaban/Wormtail)- I never believed it was just those short stories and books.
My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I liked it but I think it should have happen after Peter's trail.
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
"A death worse than faith" isn't it a fate worse than death or was that intentional?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
nice
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great work! Loving the story!
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love your oneshots! This is one of the most beautiful ones I think. Although, of course we know that Wormtail didn't stay out of their lives for good now don't we. :D

Much love

Nice one
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
sirius is a smart man
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Sirius growing up. Amazing. This was really sweet.
Pip chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I agree, these work well as one-shots!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hm. I really like this. I really really like this. Great job. Coolness. Stop. Writing. Short. Sentences.( I'm talking to myself, as you may be able to tell.) Really good plot.
Meme0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is totaly my favourite OneShot of yours! Definitely! I loved it! It's amazing! It's indescribable!

Of course, that could just simply be due to the fact that I'm hopelessly in love with Sirius Black, not because all your other OneShots are any lesser in quality than this one.

For some reason, my reviews to your stories feel the most unhelpful reviews I've ever made. Your writing style seems to be perfect. Very realistic, yet not boring(I find too realistic fics kind of boring. They get predictable.)