Reviews for Letting Go
Evangeline chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm new to the danger verse and in love with it, but it's confusing. I'd like to see these one shots put together into 'companion fics' with notes on when to read them and the time/place of each one. Either that or a dangerverse reading guide. I'm going to go start book two now!
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I would have liked to see Harry read those letters that Sirius wrote, maybe before he left for the other Horcruxes (I assume that's what's going to happen, though I could be wrong) or maybe even after the war.
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
aw that was so cute and so inspiring. It brought tears to my eyes.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Sweet. Nice little insight into Sirius & Aletha's relationship (another OC character who doesn't feel OC-like, and who lost that feeling nearly as quickly as Danger). Liked to see Sirius's thoughts and finally learn what he'd been writing (though I thought it had something to do with Azkaban/Wormtail)- I never believed it was just those short stories and books.
My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I liked it but I think it should have happen after Peter's trail.
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
"A death worse than faith" isn't it a fate worse than death or was that intentional?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
nice
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great work! Loving the story!
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love your oneshots! This is one of the most beautiful ones I think. Although, of course we know that Wormtail didn't stay out of their lives for good now don't we. :D

Much love

Nice one
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
sirius is a smart man
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Sirius growing up. Amazing. This was really sweet.
Pip chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I agree, these work well as one-shots!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
hm. I really like this. I really really like this. Great job. Coolness. Stop. Writing. Short. Sentences.( I'm talking to myself, as you may be able to tell.) Really good plot.