Reviews for From the Light and Into Darkness
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 57 . 8/6/2013
Great story! I really liked how you explained everything, especially the things that seemed a bit odd without an explanation like Meg being called Madame Giry and the age difference between Erik and Angelina.
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 57 . 10/2/2007
... ... ... *sniff* ... *sniff sniff* ... *takes tissue, blows nose* ... ... ... WAH! *cries* IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! *blows nose* (HONK!)
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 45 . 10/2/2007
have you ever thought of listening to Eternal's version of "Angel of Mine"? It really goes well with some of the chapters you wrote here! -
SiriuslySupernatural chapter 59 . 7/3/2007
Aha! Found it, wow I feel stupid, ah well. Oh, so you like Harry Potter too? ] Expect to be hearing from me again...

Still Reading Faithfully,

O.G.7
SiriuslySupernatural chapter 60 . 7/3/2007
I cried, I laughed, and cried some more... Your story is brilliant! I am very much looking forward to the sequel... now if only I could find it... :gasps:

Your Faithful Reader,

O.G.7
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Woot! Love it!
crying buckets chapter 59 . 3/29/2007
OMG I cried BUCKETS! I must confess that I do not like the ending one bit...but the uh...54...55 chapters before that...BEST I'VE EVER READ! I couldn't stop reading, I've been reading since 8:30 this morning and now it's like...5:00pm. Only stopped to bring food to the computer. *collapses*
POTOluvr chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
when christine sings point of no return, you wrote the sleeping bug burst into bloom...it is not bug...it is BUD. I was so into the story and then I came upon bug and I cracked up laughing hysterically. Ruined the moment. Funny stuff though. You might want to change that.
Im not on this site anymore chapter 55 . 1/13/2007
this reminds me of a certain disney movie... I LOVE THIS ITS AWSOME *darts to the next chapter*
Im not on this site anymore chapter 47 . 1/13/2007
its sad he died but atleast erik knows now... LOVE IT!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 42 . 1/13/2007
That was oustandingly spectacular!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 39 . 1/13/2007
i liked that. it was sweet.. *sighs thinking about how nice it would be to have HIM as a angel*
Im not on this site anymore chapter 38 . 1/13/2007
KICK HIS ASS ERIK! i love this!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 33 . 1/13/2007
great title great chapter...
Im not on this site anymore chapter 29 . 1/13/2007
this is so great! *filled with fuzzy fealing*

I normaly read Harry Potter Fic but i think i might just convert! O.o