Reviews for From the Light and Into Darkness
MissyH316 chapter 49 . 3/30
No, Meg!
MissyH316 chapter 47 . 3/30
Okay! One down - one to go! About time! ;-)
MissyH316 chapter 32 . 3/30
The "chase" seems to go on forever in SO many stories. Not to be cruel, but the simple fact is, were I not already so wrapped up in this story I sincerely do enjoy, I would've stopped reading long before now.

Both Erik and Angelina will keep their love for each other secret "until their dying day", huh? Will that be how the story ends, then - is that the only way we'll finally get to see them together, is on their dying day? That's not what I would call romance; that's what I would call a tragedy, and I don't like tragedies.

Yes, I'm being somewhat facetious, but right now, just from what I've read so far - and over halfway through the story - I'm not so sure I have faith that they will ever reveal their love to each other. Oh, they probably will - at least I hope so - but this is not my story to write and I know I have to accept that. I just hate to see Erik, in particular, suffer over and over with this not being honest with his feelings and often causing his OWN grief unnecessarily!
MissyH316 chapter 30 . 3/30
Sheesh... what it this addiction to self-torture? This is really getting annoying; how stupid are these poor people?
MissyH316 chapter 29 . 3/30
Oh, WHY can these characters NEVER tell the darn TRUTH and TALK about how they feel for each other? Be it Erik/Christine or Erik/Angelina or Erik/OW, this just drives me CRAZY! Auuggghh! :-(
MissyH316 chapter 27 . 3/30
Aww, no! ;( This won't end well.
MissyH316 chapter 15 . 3/29
Well! I always wondered how that scene in DJT was really SUPPOSED to end! Thank goodness it ended peacefully this time; heck, I guess even Rene' was in on the switch! :-)
MissyH316 chapter 14 . 3/29
Oh ...my ...goodness! Deja vu, eh, Christine & Raoul? I bet those two will have a nervous breakdown! WOW. :)
MissyH316 chapter 10 . 3/29
Oh, okay - so Meg IS married! Good for her; I'm guessing maybe she just goes as "Madame Giry" because everyone there knew her as Meg Giry all her life. :-) Where's her mother?
MissyH316 chapter 7 . 3/29
...Is she REALLY Raoul's daughter? JK! ...well, sort of. Oh, and one nitpicky from this "grammar nazi": the prefix "Ms." didn't really come about until the mate 1960's - early 1970's. Not sure offhand what the abbreviation for "Mademoiselle" is ("Mlle"?) but that's what should be used in Angelique's case.

Wow - and how old is Erik now? Not that he'd be too old for romance - at least *I* wouldn't think so. :-)
MissyH316 chapter 4 . 3/29
Cool! And what a bit-ka that Brigette is; she's a COLD one! Oh well, I'll bet Mr. O.G. isn't done with her yet! Oh, and very clever of you to keep Angelique's last name a secret until near the end of that first chapter! No WONDER her mother doesn't want her in Paris, and as a ballet dancer, even under Meg's tutalage! "Madam Giry" Meg - although wouldn't she still be "Mademoiselle" or whatsupwithat?
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 57 . 8/6/2013
Great story! I really liked how you explained everything, especially the things that seemed a bit odd without an explanation like Meg being called Madame Giry and the age difference between Erik and Angelina.
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 57 . 10/2/2007
... ... ... *sniff* ... *sniff sniff* ... *takes tissue, blows nose* ... ... ... WAH! *cries* IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! *blows nose* (HONK!)
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 45 . 10/2/2007
have you ever thought of listening to Eternal's version of "Angel of Mine"? It really goes well with some of the chapters you wrote here! -
SiriuslySupernatural chapter 59 . 7/3/2007
Aha! Found it, wow I feel stupid, ah well. Oh, so you like Harry Potter too? ] Expect to be hearing from me again...

Still Reading Faithfully,