Reviews for From the Light and Into Darkness
Im not on this site anymore chapter 25 . 1/13/2007
she is an ant-mary sue in all aspects! This is great!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 17 . 1/13/2007
I hope there is a happy ending...
Im not on this site anymore chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
masked me rock... v for vendetta and phantom..honestly!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
*dashes on to the next chapter* this is getting addicting!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
This is the first phantom fic ive read and i love it!
Lair Lover chapter 60 . 9/2/2006
I just finished reading your wonderful story in one sitting. I went expectantly to find your new story, and found it abandoned. Will you ever write again?
Angel of Musique chapter 57 . 4/10/2006
I just read throughthis story in under two days and I loved it. It was addictive, compelling and heart felt. At first I thought it would be too like the real story but you made it your own. It is just how I wish it had ended - with Erik getting a happy ending. You may have mentioned their unspoken love a bit too often where we could have been left with a bit more mystery but you had a great talent for creating and describing an atmosphere. I loved this story. Good luck with future writing and I look forward to the next chapter of 'To shun the light and embrace the darkness'.
Bloody Phantom chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
This was my favorite story I red so far! I hope the next one is 'bout as good as this one!;}
Myli chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Coolness. M
PhantomLover05 chapter 57 . 10/20/2005
That was themost beautiful story I have ever read! I feel like crying!
SporkGoddess chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
There's a lot I could critique this story on. Like the whole "lead singer" of an opera house. Such a thing does not exist. And Carmen is a mezzo soprano role... though, to your credit, sopranos have sung it before. And... dancing on pointe without shoes? Is that really what you meant? 'cause, if so, that's really not possible.

But the Spanish speaker in me is screaming that I mainly mention this, because I cringed whenever I read it: it's don Juan, not Don Juan. "Don" is a title, a deeply respected one. It is not capitalized unless other grammar rules call for it (like being at the beginning of a sentence.) Therefore, it would be don Juan.
fleur chapter 58 . 7/21/2005
Wow! Definetly make a sequel please! That was such a good heart-wrentching story! I absolutley loved it! YOu should be proud of how good a story that this has turned out to be! YOu are an excellent writer! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! he will be pleased...
Mominator124 chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
"Candle operas"? LOL :) You must mean "candelabras." (Ornate, branched, candle holders.)

Am enjoying your story so far, and will be back later to review some more (but I just couldn't pass up the "candle operas." )

Barb
Lioness of Dreams chapter 54 . 7/15/2005
Great story!
phantomsfairy chapter 58 . 7/13/2005
A SEquel? Hoosha! OMG, you have my support through the whole thing!

luv the work,