Reviews for From the Light and Into Darkness
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 59 . 7/13/2005
Well, if I knew exactly the summary of the story, the genre,, rating, all that good stuff, then I would read it then, wouldn't I. Please forgive my rudeness, I've had about 24 hours of sleep in the past 6 days.

Aravis Silvertree
Shiraha chapter 59 . 7/12/2005
YAY! A SEQUEL! Yes, I am happy, as you can see..._ Well, I hope that there's A LOT of romance! Ah...it's so sweet.

Anyway, thanks a ton!
PhantomAngel chapter 59 . 7/12/2005
YES! A sequel! You rock! I loved From the light and into the darkness so much and now i can't wait for your sequel! Looking foward to more of your excellent work!

P.A.
Rezzed Out chapter 59 . 7/11/2005
WooHoo! Joyous Occasion! You rock! Ya know, If Erik didn't belong to Angelina, he'd totally be mine... LOL
XDancingTillFlamesX chapter 59 . 7/11/2005
Hey

Cant wiat till the sequal:)

Shannon
Sarahlou2485 chapter 58 . 7/11/2005
YES PLEASE! I'd LOVE a sequel!
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
Of course you should do a sequal! Theres too many holes you left, like you said ;) GO GO GO GO!
Shiraha chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Okay. So, here's the deal. I absolutely LOVE your story. It's amazing! Now, being the Erik lover that I am, I beg you to continue. PLEASE?

Thanks a bunch!
XDancingTillFlamesX chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
Hey

I would love it if you guys continued tis was a great story:)

Shannon
harem98 chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
SEQUEL PLEASE! I loved your story, and I would love a sequel. -Harem
MaskedDreamer chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
Phoenix Scribe,

I haven't written to you before but I just want to say before answering your question that I've read From the Light and Into Darkness and fell completely in love with it.

Hearing that, you probably already guessed my answer of it would be wonderful if you'd create a sequal to it. I'd love something new to read.

Thanks!

~MaskedDreamer
writerR chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
a sequel would be rather interesting to read.

...go for it!

I, personally, would love to hear what happened between.

always reviewing,

-CS-
hmd chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
Yeah, a sequel would be great! I'd love to read it!
Rezzed Out chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
YAY! A sequel! Please! Lovez!
Juliette Louise chapter 58 . 7/10/2005
Yes! For heaven's sakes, of course we want more! lol.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »